Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The longer Wenger stays at that club the better for us. To be fair he has been a brilliant manager for them for many years, but somewhere along the line he lost the plot and right now he has become to stubborn to accept this and change his philosophy.

It's almost as if he's trolling them theses days . He gets pissy if journos ask him questions that he doesn't want to answer & threatens to end the interview. The interview that InTheCity InTheCity posted is so far from the truth, he reminds me of the former Iraqi Minister of Information

Haha, indeed. Yeah, he just seems so ignorant about what the hell is actually going on these days at his club and what the perception is among the fans. Due to them having to save money to build that stadium, just qualifying for the CL was sufficient. Now that they are fine money-wise I suppose their fans and the media think it's time to take the next step, but somehow Wenger is still stuck in the old ways of just finishing top-4. I guess their board doesn't help either in that case, they just let Wenger do whatever the hell he wants without putting any kind of pressure on him to achieve something more.

It's almost as if he's trolling them theses days . He gets pissy if journos ask him questions that he doesn't want to answer & threatens to end the interview. The interview that InTheCity InTheCity posted is so far from the truth, he reminds me of the former Iraqi Minister of Information

Was this the one who was saying everything was under control as American tanks were rolling into Bagdad?

Next season will be vital for them. If they are going to continue to buy 'second hand' players like Gabriel and Elneny, ร–zil and Sanchez are going to leave them by 2017. And Wenger will be gone by that time as well. He will leave them in a similar condition as Ferguson did it with United - a great bunch of over-30 players and overall an underperforming team which managed to finish in the top 4 because of their two star players.

LOL senile of old fool...

โ€œWe lost the championship at home against lower teams but we played at home in a very difficult climate. We are top of the league in the top teams. We are champions away from home. We want to add what is needed.โ€

Errrrr you're 4th mate! You maybe top of the league (imaginary four club league) out of Utd, Chavs and dippers. Even Shitty are ahead of you, so you're still incorrect.

So not only do they more or less own the 4th place trophy. They are now the League Champions away from home as well?!? You cannot make this shit up! :levylol:

YBC2Kmq.jpg

* forgot to add they aren't even top of the away league, Leicester are still top, followed by us in 2nd!

Last edited:
I hope that LVG and Man Utd finish off the season super strong and beat out these cunts for 4th spot.
It's obvious that Wenger is on his knees constantly to the Woolwich board so he's never getting the sack.

Watching their fans explode whilst finishing 5th and keeping Wenger would be brilliant

LOL senile of old fool...

โ€œWe lost the championship at home against lower teams but we played at home in a very difficult climate. We are top of the league in the top teams. We are champions away from home. We want to add what is needed.โ€

Errrrr you're 4th mate! You maybe top of the league (imaginary four club league) out of Utd, Chavs and dippers. Even Shitty are ahead of you, so you're still incorrect.

So not only do they more or less own the 4th place trophy. They are now the League Champions away from home as well?!? You cannot make this shit up! :levylol:

YBC2Kmq.jpg

* forgot to add they aren't even top of the away league, Leicester are still top, followed by us in 2nd!
It is rare a manager survives blaming the fans (even if they are right). Wenger's right your fans are shite.

Talking to my gooner greengrocer yesterday, they have co-ordinated and emailed out protest sheets to be held up on the 12th minute lol. The perfect atmosphere to play against a team scrapping a relegation battle.

I hope that LVG and Man Utd finish off the season super strong and beat out these cunts for 4th spot.
It's obvious that Wenger is on his knees constantly to the Woolwich board so he's never getting the sack.

Watching their fans explode whilst finishing 5th and keeping Wenger would be brilliant

Too true, and it might just mean another season of LVG as well, as the cherry on top :levylol:

It is rare a manager survives blaming the fans (even if they are right). Wenger's right your fans are shite.

Talking to my gooner greengrocer yesterday, they have co-ordinated and emailed out protest sheets to be held up on the 12th minute lol. The perfect atmosphere to play against a team scrapping a relegation battle.

Surely he is unsackable? Move him upstairs in 'red nose' token role, get new man to take them even further backwards, because Wenger's shadow still lurks the darkened corridors of the Death Star.

Last edited:
If Wenger fails to get 4th or better then the money men and shareholders get shot of him,while he gets CL football and the guaranteed ยฃ30 million he is unsackable,let's hope he gets a new 5 year contract please

If Wenger fails to get 4th or better then the money men and shareholders get shot of him,while he gets CL football and the guaranteed ยฃ30 million he is unsackable,let's hope he gets a new 5 year contract please

Yep that is that calculation. Thing is Arse fans keep talking about signing world class players or lack of signings but they have already got Ozil and Sanchez and that has hardly changed their fortune. They are now linked with a brilliant but declining star in Ibrahimovic as the next one.

Ozil represents Woolwich to a tee, great when on the front foot but nowhere to be seen when under pressure. Take Sanchez out of the team and maybe Coqulin and they have little if no fighters.

Their squad is very very strong yet they are mentally weak and that comes as much if not more from the manager than the players.

I am all for keeping Wenger at Woolwich just as we are keeping Poch. We have the up and coming, they have the old goat. Fine by me.

And as Colonel_K Colonel_K pointed out above, all bollocks anyway. Massive cunt.
Absolutely no way he will be sacked or leave under mutual consent. Whilst he delivers top 4 again he is safe. Who would come in and replace him? He has another year, in which time so long as he gets the same results and can leave then. Gives them a year to find his successor. We need Wenger to stay because another season of him won't change anything and just gives them another year of fan unrest. Long may it continue #wengerinforever

Absolutely no way he will be sacked or leave under mutual consent. Whilst he delivers top 4 again he is safe. Who would come in and replace him? He has another year, in which time so long as he gets the same results and can leave then. Gives them a year to find his successor. We need Wenger to stay because another season of him won't change anything and just gives them another year of fan unrest. Long may it continue #wengerinforever

Would be very funny if he got 4th again and the board then offered him a 3 year deal. The meltdown would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom