Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Your contributions are good" "No yours are good" "You hang up" "No you hang up" "I love you" "I love you more"

Terrible effort at a cunt off. I came here to be entertained not listen to limp-dicked pleasantries. I want my money back

Last edited:
"Your contributions are good" "No yours are good" "You hang up" "No you hang up" "I love you" "I love you more"

Terrible effort at a cunt off. I came here to be entertained not listen to limp-dicked pleasantries. I want my money back
Season 5 Ron GIF by Parks and Recreation

Are we really going to laugh at a young man in physical pain? Surely we're better than that? Anyone laughing at this is a right bastard...

Just terrible.

Amiright mummy mummy ??
Noooooo - you're completely wrong as usual. Online bullying is GREAT. Everyone should do it, you soppy little cunt.

Edit - I haven't watched the video yet (is it a video?). There are times when schadenfreude is fine. This may/may not be one of them. I shall decide for you. Please be patient.

Last edited:
Noooooo - you're completely wrong as usual. Online bullying is GREAT. Everyone should do it, you soppy little cunt.

Edit - I haven't watched the video yet (is it a video?). There are times when schadenfreude is fine. This may/may not be one of them. I shall decide for you. Please be patient.
:pochshock:

Gooners are in shit. They need 4 straight wins from their next 4 fixtures coming in quick succession to avoid a total meltdown. No way they're doing that.

Thanks for that - your contributions are good.

Let me explain my thinking - The kid goes to school. Some people in his school will be Spurs fans - and so will some parents (or even gooners). It only takes one of them to see the video of him crying for it to spread like wildfire in his community. This may well result in bullying. Trust me, when he goes back to school after the Easter holidays (if he's not back yet), everyone will be aware of it. I don't think adults should get involved in mocking children, or spreading the mockery, whoever they are or whoever they support.
For me it's a no-go area.
Good for him to get used to it...After tonight's game he'll think twice before making another Sob video.

Good for him to get used to it...After tonight's game he'll think twice before making another Sob video.

You honestly think a very young child (on that's upset too!) has any concept of what it means to consent to being filmed????

There's 2 adult parties involved in that video that should fundamentally be the considerate ones:

First and foremost: The accompanying parent(s).
Secondly: The click-hungry interviewer/camera person.

Once that video is uploaded one can only assume that it'll inevitably be clipped and meme'd by any manner of 3rd parties.

Do I feel guilty for laughing at it? .....No (I'm not gonna add to that kid's plight in any way and would react differently if I witnessed it in person).

Would I let my (hypothetical) child be put in that position in the first place? .....Hell fucking no!

Back
Top Bottom