Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They won cause Liverpool weren't at the races and gifted them three goals. The dippers couldn't hit a barn door at the other end either.

But someone please explain how Havertz wasn't sent off for his dangerous high tackle on VVD...or his repeated simulations trying (and eventually succeeding) to get opponents red carded?

Also, how that cunt manager of theirs can spend 90+mins outside his tech area week in week out without ever being told off? Most embarrassing manager in the league by a zillion country miles...what an absolute knob.

Same old Woolwich, always cheating.

They won cause Liverpool weren't at the races and gifted them three goals. The dippers couldn't hit a barn door at the other end either.

But someone please explain how Havertz wasn't sent off for his dangerous high tackle on VVD...or his repeated simulations trying (and eventually succeeding) to get opponents red carded?

Also, how that cunt manager of theirs can spend 90+mins outside his tech area week in week out without ever being told off? Most embarrassing manager in the league by a zillion country miles...what an absolute knob.

They won because Szoboszlai, Salah and Nunez weren't playing

Liverpool had neither the ability to pass through midfield or an 'out-ball' to their forwards

Ian Wright talking bollocks.

ttps://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/Woolwich-fc-celebrations-liverpool-ian-wright-carragher-neville-b1137024.html

When Liverpool did it, Klopp ran on the pitch against Everton back in 2019 and they won the league that year so it felt justified. If Liverpool and Man City do that then they get let off because they've actually won and know what it takes so people allow it.

TBH the celebration police are annoying BUT they have to win the league or that will be used against them as a tool to mock them so they'll just need to accept that, same thing will happen to us if we are ever in that position and we choose to celebrate in the same way - I hope we don't personally.

I think as Ange said Refs are now afraid to make the big calls as they have VAR who will correct if needed, the trouble is as has been proven with us, for whatever reason VAR doesnt tend to get involved when it should, I hate it and just hope one day its like Rugby and we can hear the conversations they are having - its like the VDV pen against Everton, did VAR look at it and say "na not enough contact there by rugby taking him down in the box, go with the ref"
Its shocking some of these decisions and i'm sure its just incompetence but makes you think maybe something more dodgy is going on, some games with the decisions are a bit like WWF where the script is already wrote before kick off!

I think as Ange said Refs are now afraid to make the big calls as they have VAR who will correct if needed, the trouble is as has been proven with us, for whatever reason VAR doesnt tend to get involved when it should, I hate it and just hope one day its like Rugby and we can hear the conversations they are having - its like the VDV pen against Everton, did VAR look at it and say "na not enough contact there by rugby taking him down in the box, go with the ref"
Its shocking some of these decisions and i'm sure its just incompetence but makes you think maybe something more dodgy is going on, some games with the decisions are a bit like WWF where the script is already wrote before kick off!
Football is a great sport and VAR a great tool...but unfortunately they're both run by clueless idiots. The level of incompetence is unreal. And it's not as if they don't have the blueprint to follow from our rugby friends.

But no, in football they make silly rules like a player who's temporarily gone off with an injury must wait 30 secs to come back on, leaving his team short and under pressure in the meantime. Or, if the ref's blown the whistle, well VAR won't get involved, no matter how ridiculous that is...we saw it with Richy's valid goal vs Bmouth after that shocking dive by Collins.

The thing is, refs & VAR don't have to give a shit about doing their job properly. They know that if they get criticised, managers & players will get a fine/ban. And that their little buddies at PGMOL & co will come out to defend them. They're like a fucking mafia, full of entitled, self-righteous pricks.

I was an FB and would actually plan at physically harming him at every opportunity. A ball to the face would certainly be on the cards, the best one would be to try a do a Bale (when he played the ball past the oppo to his inside but ran around him on the outside and off the pitch) I’d run straight into the cunt, brake his nose whilst also ensure he gets sent off. Loved it when PEH made him shit himself when he confronted him whilst he was outside his technical area.

I actually can't believe he did the klopp fist pumping, Lego pep, diet klopp....what's next for the weirdo? Is he gonna start clearing his throat and look at the floor when interviewing
:ange-facepalm:

They won because Szoboszlai, Salah and Nunez weren't playing

Liverpool had neither the ability to pass through midfield or an 'out-ball' to their forwards

........And the 2 bedrocks of their defense had a mare.... twice.

Even then, the goons could have easily spaffed it themselves with their own fuck ups (the dippers goal was hilarious!).....

Can you imagine what these cunts would be like if they ever won the league. As someone who has the misfortune to live just down the road from the Death Star, I was planning an escape for the weekend if they'd won the league last season, to avoid loads of bellends in red and white, wooping it up in the local neighbourhood. They're bad enough if they beat us.

Can you imagine what these cunts would be like if they ever won the league. As someone who has the misfortune to live just down the road from the Death Star, I was planning an escape for the weekend if they'd won the league last season, to avoid loads of bellends in red and white, wooping it up in the local neighbourhood. They're bad enough if they beat us.
When we beat them later in the season, it will fuck their chances of winning the league and propel us above them. Can you imagine what that will do to their fragile ego's !

Back
Top Bottom