Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/jamiecweir/status/1754241146342060513?s=46&t=DK3x3JffKkqwqcsQdIeO_A

Fucking hate these snide cunts

Martinelli did this before. They do it intentionally, willing to bet Diet Pep coaches it

K291F8.gif

There's something about them getting way too emotional in the moment which typifies their manager, I don't see them as a team serious about winning the league because they get way too high when they win and get way too low when they lose, much like their fanbase actually.

I don't wanna see that behaviour creeping up on us when we're ready to challenge for the league.

There's something about them getting way too emotional in the moment which typifies their manager, I don't see them as a team serious about winning the league because they get way too high when they win and get way too low when they lose, much like their fanbase actually.

I don't wanna see that behaviour creeping up on us when we're ready to challenge for the league.

They are boys.

This won't matter in the long run. Just like when they managed to beat City at home earlier this season.

Was just about to say the same.

If anything, it's shown that Liverpool are pretty beatable. But ultimately Woolwich are just as likely to go to West Ham at the weekend and drop points.

Woolwich still have to travel to the Etihad and the Lane. They'll lose both.

All this over celebrating will make it hurt all the more when they bottle it again.
Fill yer boots Arteta. You’ll look an even bigger chump when it goes tits up again and you’re back to sniffing Pep’s gooch whilst Klopp pegs you.

All this over celebrating will make it hurt all the more when they bottle it again.
Fill yer boots Arteta. You’ll look an even bigger chump when it goes tits up again and you’re back to sniffing Pep’s gooch.

The win didn't even take them to the top of the league. Laughable celebrations.

Back
Top Bottom