Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yutO43.gif

Their fans are pissed at us doing doing business and upset that they're not buying a striker.

They don't have any wiggle room because they are at their limits as far as spending is concerned so Arteta really needs to earn his money and coach the players to improve, the trouble is that this season he's showing signs that he's bitten off more than he can chew and actually taken them backwards AND he wasted money on a vanity project in Havertz which is where the money has gone.

I'm keeping an eye on these fuckers because Arteta HAS to make it work, him and Edu are tight and Edu has put all his faith into him but what happens when Arteta starts underperforming, like what is their actual goal because it's year 4 of the project and apart from the FA Cup he still hasn't won anything and after £650m spend they don't look any closer to winning anything - what's their plan post Arteta? I'm asking because I don't think they have one.

So can add overmars to the lowlifes of Woolwich. Adams, merson, hillier etc.
errm cough, clough....................don't forget this scum

CR-_UHRXAAArKTj.jpg

+

Back
Top Bottom