Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There’s only ten games left. Realistically we’d need to lose 4 out of 10, and the Gooners to win every game for them to catch us. Our mentality is completely different to back then too.

I’m far more concerned about securing a CL spot.
I don’t think they will catch us. I’m not worried about that.

It’s more about the massive grey area between that and they are rubbish, need a whole new squad and are losing loads of money.

They are closer to us than the last few pages of this thread suggests is all I’m saying.

At least I hope they are otherwise the 20 points we are off City will take decades to claw back.

Wow! Brenda trying to be subtle, in only a way that Brenda can.....
"Woolwich is a great club with a great manager," Rodgers said at a news conference. "People will look at it and see that I went to Liverpool, they were struggling for five seasons for Champions League football and I was able to get them back [into the competition].

"When I came to Celtic, they hadn't been in the Champions League for three seasons and I got them back, so maybe people are thinking, 'OK, Woolwich have been out of the Champions League and that is maybe the equation for someone like myself.'

"However, I'm loving my life up here. I'm not going to be here forever but I'm living in a dream -- although dreams always come to an end at some point, that's for sure. I'm always relaxed about speculation and whatnot but my focus is only on Celtic."

"Woolwich is a great club with a great manager," Rodgers said at a news conference. "People will look at it and see that I went to Liverpool, they were struggling for five seasons for Champions League football and I was able to get them back [into the competition].

"When I came to Celtic, they hadn't been in the Champions League for three seasons and I got them back, so maybe people are thinking, 'OK, Woolwich have been out of the Champions League and that is maybe the equation for someone like myself.'

"However, I'm loving my life up here. I'm not going to be here forever but I'm living in a dream -- although dreams always come to an end at some point, that's for sure. I'm always relaxed about speculation and whatnot but my focus is only on Celtic."

More like Brendan Rodgers speculates he should be the next Woolwich manager and then downplays his own speculation.

What a wanker.

What a wanker.
brod-580x339.png

That would be hilarious, please happen

Watching Soccer Saturday today and Merson was talking about woolwich players having no fight/passion and being lazy and then said;
Look at Aboomerang, he's only been there 3 weeks and he's become a woolwich player
:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

I know how to translate 'wanker'...

"Hey, remember that time I took over at Liverpool and had my hack fraud arse dragged through to a title challenge by Luis Suarez - then got sacked only a few months after he was sold?

Then I ran away to Scotland to take the easiest job in football and carp on as if I'm getting these trophies through skill."

They are only ten points behind us. We’ve been here before when we alwere asking them to Mind The Gap.
They’ve just been spanked twice by Man City, who also did us over. They aren’t as bad as you make out. Nowhere near it.
They are only ten points behind us. We’ve been here before when we alwere asking them to Mind The Gap.
They’ve just been spanked twice by Man City, who also did us over. They aren’t as bad as you make out. Nowhere near it.
Pipe down pipes

Watching Soccer Saturday today and Merson was talking about woolwich players having no fight/passion and being lazy and then said;
Look at Aboomerang, he's only been there 3 weeks and he's become a woolwich player
:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Pretty sure Aboomerang, once he signed that multi-million pounds a year contract, finally knew he was set for life. After his aborted moves to PSG and China fell through no one but Woolwich seemed stupid enough to give him that fat payday he craved. He’s landed at the right club, no need to try to hard and get well paid for it.

Back
Top Bottom