Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

20hvjh4.jpg

What purse strings?

Woolwich's operating profits fall by more than 60 per cent after missing out on Champions League

(Change Woowlich to &rsenal in the URL obvs....)

One more year out of the champions league and they are fucked. They'll have to completely change their business model.

I shall enjoy watching as they attempt to replicate Levy's "flipping players to keep up" method without an ounce of the business acumen that he has.
And none of the quality we flipped

Nothings stopping a half decent manager coming in and actually strengthening where they're weak though. They're hardly short of money

Sorry, they are way off a decent 11.never mind a squad. Its going to take a few seasons to get them back to where they belive they should be once AW leaves. The longer AW is there, the worse it will get. The two players they signed in Jan were not AW signings and are not part of his plans. They are in a pickle and only when AW leaves they can then rebuild.There is no indication he will leave in the summer. A new coach will have to deal with mess he leaves behind and it wont be easy.

If i were the owner at Woolwich, i would sack AW now and play out the season with a temp man as Chelsea have done. Send a clear message to any top coach who wants the job that its vacant. 8 million a year AW is taking the piss and they are allowing him to carry on. For how much Im loving it all, its insane. I would then ban all AFTV twats from the ground. Lets hope it continues and the arsensl board don't get any serious ideas.

Sorry, they are way off a decent 11.never mind a squad. Its going to take a few seasons to get them back to where they belive they should be once AW leaves. The longer AW is there, the worse it will get. The two players they signed in Jan were not AW signings and are not part of his plans. They are in a pickle and only when AW leaves they can then rebuild.There is no indication he will leave in the summer. A new coach will have to deal with mess he leaves behind and it wont be easy.
Agree. They need a completely new back four at least 3/4 midfielders and will need a keeper in 2/3 yrs

Agree. They need a completely new back four at least 3/4 midfielders and will need a keeper in 2/3 yrs
Sorry but why the fuck should we care what they need or don't need? It's their problem and long may it continue to be their problem if our manager or main man left would they be handing out advice on how to solve it,like fuck they would they would take great delight in our loss...

Sorry but why the fuck should we care what they need or don't need? It's their problem and long may it continue to be their problem if our manager or main man left would they be handing out advice on how to solve it,like fuck they would they would take great delight in our loss...
Your absolutely right, But that's the point i.e. how much they're in the shit. All good for me
:dembelelol:

Paddy Power must be owned and run by Spurs fans. They've now published a handy countdown until Wenger quits timer, which includes this:
After a second footballing lesson from Manchester City in 4 days, Wenger’s beleaguered side now boast the Premier League’s worst losing record in 2018. His side have been so shite over the last week that even Vincent Kompany was able to play two full 90-minute matches against them, without conceding a goal, this despite the fact his legs are now constructed almost entirely from Weetabix.
:dembelelol:

I know. Terrible isn't it? What a shame.....!!

The speech was delivered by one of the senior players in the Woolwich dressing room but he did not finish it. He was too choked up as he reflected on how such a talented squad had come to resemble a bunch of drifters. He said his children were asking him why Woolwich were so bad. That was the moment when the tears welled in his eyes.

Another Woolwich player stepped in. “We are a big club,” he said, tapping into the rallying cry theme.

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...P=Share_AndroidApp_WhatsApp#comment-113006063

The speech was delivered by one of the senior players in the Woolwich dressing room but he did not finish it. He was too choked up as he reflected on how such a talented squad had come to resemble a bunch of drifters. He said his children were asking him why Woolwich were so bad. That was the moment when the tears welled in his eyes.

Another Woolwich player stepped in. “We are a big club,” he said, tapping into the rallying cry theme.

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...P=Share_AndroidApp_WhatsApp#comment-113006063
Glorious schadenfreude.

If i were the owner at Woolwich, i would sack AW now and play out the season with a temp man as Chelsea have done. Send a clear message to any top coach who wants the job that its vacant. 8 million a year AW is taking the piss and they are allowing him to carry on. For how much Im loving it all, its insane. I would then ban all AFTV twats from the ground. Lets hope it continues and the arsensl board don't get any serious ideas.

10m per year now if AFTV is to be believed.

:sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom