Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That statement is so cringe, what exactly are you expecting from the PGMOL, like do you want a, detailed analysis of how they fucked up? They already explained what they did, they messed up like they have for many other clubs but since they're on the receiving end for a change they want to cry

They're like a plague of locusts. Fucking hell!

Needs to be quarantined from the human race.

I don’t mind Liverscum wanting and trying to get full answers on what happened. Transparency is important.

I do mind the whole ‘exploring all options’ thing though. Not sure what they’re hoping to get or what they mean by that but they’re not fucking getting awarded an extra point or a replay.

Their dribbling rat eating wankers on RAWK all think they’re getting a replay or should do! 🤣🤣🤣

Always the fucking victims. Cringiest set of scum on the planet. I genuinely can’t think of a more annoying fan base.

Sweet dreams cuntos.

yellow-card-soccer.gif

Different scenarios though, one was a straight red where VAR did not intervene.

Yesterday though, it was given as a yellow and VAR intervened to suggest a red.

I'd be shocked if it's appealed, and if it is, I'd be even more shocked if it's overturned.
If they don't appeal it, you know they know it's right. Their statement is all centred on the offside - the only real issue.

Let's not forget they actually scored from an attack that started from an incorrectly awarded free kick.

If they don't appeal it, you know they know it's right. Their statement is all centred on the offside - the only real issue.

Let's not forget they actually scored from an attack that started from an incorrectly awarded free kick.

Everyone has acknowledged they were deprived of a fair goal.

Yes, it was a howler. It isn't the first and won't be the last. Bitching about it, when the PGMOL have already admitted fault, is simply stirring the pot.

Everyone has acknowledged they were deprived of a fair goal.

Yes, it was a howler. It isn't the first and won't be the last. Bitching about it, when the PGMOL have already admitted fault, is simply stirring the pot.
It's ultimately to undermine referees and make them question decisions against them. That's the crux of it. There's a reason they went years without penalties being awarded at Anfield.

Back
Top Bottom