Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester 2 v 0 Liverpool 2/2/16 Vardy 59 & 72

THISGONBGUD.gif

Liverpool 64% possession away from home and lose 2-0.

Leicester can play different ways and keep getting results. Next 2 games very interesting for them, but I wouldn't even be surprised if they won both games. Very annoying mind.
Form says they should beat Woolwich, that wouldn't be annoying...

Leicester can play different ways and keep getting results. Next 2 games very interesting for them, but I wouldn't even be surprised if they won both games. Very annoying mind.
Leicester play terrible football

Leicester play terrible football

Regardless of whether you like their football- and I'm definitely not looking for an argument on that- they have proven very effective in adapting their style to the game. The fact they were so negative against us is a compliment to us, a shame we didn't repay it by punishing them in the league. Personally I think that adaptability IS good football, and the table would agree. The aim of the game is to win- fairly- and collect points. So far this season Leicester have done that better than anyone else in the league, and they have done it in some style on plenty of occasions.

Rodgers would be so proud of this performance.

Back
Top Bottom