Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dude, I appreciate your sentiments, but it's not a campaign against Joe. There's no agenda here at least on my part.

He's a cool contributor to the forum and most likely wears his heart on his sleeve and gets a wee bit too passionate at times.

I like a lot of Joe's posts and I genuinely feel bad that I was possibly the final vote that got him binned.
Perhaps I should have kept quiet about the vote.

I hope Joe accepts my apology and just eases down a bit on the personal attacks to some folks.
We don,t mate ,do you use the same criteria to judge DICK COOPER if so why does he not attract your bin vote?

Sure:
Word_search_in_hebrew.png
tumblr_mv8exzUgnU1rc3z3ro1_500.gif

We don,t mate ,do you use the same criteria to judge DICK COOPER if so why does he not attract your bin vote?
Dude I try to treat everyone on an even keel. And there is always at least 2 sides to every story. Maybe a guy is a dick, but I'll come to that conclusion on my own. If a trusted friend imparts an opinion I'll bear it in mind, but I think everyone deserves a fair crack of the whip.

I've never had a problem with Cooper in his replies to me.
Maybe there's a lot of forum history with him? Dunno. I'm still relatively new compared to some folks.

I've seen some stuff going on between Cooper and other members.... not got involved.
But as a bystander... not being aware of all the facts...... seems he gets a lot of stick from some. And I confess I don't know why.

There can be times when I read a post or a couple of posts from a person and think that guys a bit of a tool (and I've felt that about some of Coopers posts - but it's in the context of an ongoing handbag session - who started it? who's in the wrong... dunno lol).

Like I recall not too long a go a bit of a shindig with Cooper in the Jokes thread. Yeah I thought his posts made him look a bit of a dick. But that would be it for me. If I think a guys being a tool or a collective number of posts make me think he's a tool.... I won't start spamming disagree or sinbin or trawling through old posts to proove he's a cunt, I'll just move on to the next post or if it's so fundamentally wrong I'll try a funny pisstake reply.
I deffo won't start just making a lot of cunt posts against that person.

I think often when a keyboard warrior session starts..... everyone involved looks a bit of a dick, even the guy with the correct point as the original argument goes right out the window and it's a full on handbags at dawn moment.

As for Joe.. I wasn't the only person to vote (and it has been my only ever vote), I was just the only one to own up to it.
I did say I liked a lot of Joe's posts which is true. I think I gave good reasons and I also said I'm sorry and hope there's no hard feelings.

I could have just been a douche and anonymously voted and kept quiet... or spam disagree / sinbin and create multis like others seem to do.

Joe, I'm sorry for the vote. I'll happily go for a pint and watch a game with you

Last edited:
Dude I try to treat everyone on an even keel. And there is always at least 2 sides to every story. Maybe a guy is a dick, but I'll come to that conclusion on my own. If a trusted friend imparts an opinion I'll bear it in mind, but I think everyone deserves a fair crack of the whip.

Maybe there's a lot of forum history with him? Dunno. I'm still relatively new compared to some folks.

I've seen some stuff going on between Cooper and other members.... not got involved.
But as a bystander... not being aware of all the facts...... seems he gets a lot of stick from some. And I confess I don't know why.
tumblr_lybjy2Hd2c1r9b60oo1_500.gif

There can be times when I read a post or a couple of posts from a person and think that guys a bit of a tool (and I've felt that about some of Coopers posts - but it's in the context of an ongoing handbag session - who started it? who's in the wrong... dunno lol).

Like I recall not too long a go a bit of a shindig with Cooper in the Jokes thread. Yeah I thought his posts made him look a bit of a dick. But that would be it for me. If I think a guys being a tool or a collective number of posts make me think he's a tool.... I won't start spamming disagree or sinbin or trawling through old posts to proove he's a cunt, I'll just move on to the next post or if it's so fundamentally wrong I'll try a funny pisstake reply.

I think often when a keyboard warrior session starts..... everyone involved looks a bit of a dick, even the guy with the correct point as the original argument goes right out the window and it's a full on handbags at dawn moment.

Dude, I appreciate your sentiments, but it's not a campaign against Joe. There's no agenda here at least on my part.

He's a cool contributor to the forum and most likely wears his heart on his sleeve and gets a wee bit too passionate at times.

I like a lot of Joe's posts and I genuinely feel bad that I was possibly the final vote that got him binned.
Perhaps I should have kept quiet about the vote.

I hope Joe accepts my apology and just eases down a bit on the personal attacks to some folks.

What? I was just fully agreeing with you..I have no personal vendetta against Joe Clash I just find it extremely annoying reading his posts and seeing him say ridiculous stuff to people. Time and place and a Spurs forum isn't it.

Hi fellas just to clarify the disagree x is considered poor form not just that you disagree with the statement ?
For a bit of football chat it seems a little over emotional at times but I am new so what do I know ?

I have to say Eriksen is for my money fantastic and getting better all the time, when I think back to the tail end of AVB's reign I can see a lot of progress from many players and a cup final to boot, really enjoying football at the moment.

I don't get who would vote Joe in though, he's the glue that holds us together. And when he goes mental most know he'll come out of it in a few hours.
errr no
he's just another example of the saddo's whose lives revolve around the internet and internet forums, because they are their only platforms to be heard. Look at the post count - its all they have.
the glue that holds the forum together are the people who discuss and debate as if they are sitting opposite the person they engage with - and speak and conduct themselves in that manner.
Getting off your face and ranting obscenities at people for having the temerity to disagree is not acceptable or rational behaviour. If someone did that to you in real life you would avoid their company or fill them in.

Terrifying how much we rely on Eriksen and Kane.
What like how we rely on Lloris, Vertonghen Mason Bentaleb Stambouli.... Its hardly "relying" on anyone when they're just doing their job!

I hate this "one man team" bullshit. There's 11 players out there all doing something.

errr no
he's just another example of the saddo's whose lives revolve around the internet and internet forums, because they are their only platforms to be heard. Look at the post count - its all they have.
the glue that holds the forum together are the people who discuss and debate as if they are sitting opposite the person they engage with - and speak and conduct themselves in that manner.
Getting off your face and ranting obscenities at people for having the temerity to disagree is not acceptable or rational behaviour. If someone did that to you in real life you would avoid their company or fill them in.
91sn32Q.jpg

As for Joe.. I wasn't the only person to vote (and it has been my only ever vote), I was just the only one to own up to it.
I did say I liked a lot of Joe's posts which is true. I think I gave good reasons and I also said I'm sorry and hope there's no hard feelings.

I could have just been a douche and anonymously voted and kept quiet... or spam disagree / sinbin and create multis like others seem to do.

Joe, I'm sorry for the vote. I'll happily go for a pint and watch a game with you
You're coming across as a top lad mate. No need to apologise regardless but you certainly don't need to justify yourself to anyone on here. Everyone has the same tools at their disposal, and I think most would agree the self-moderation works.

I really like Joe Clash Joe Clash - think he's a great contributor, but he's been binned before (we all remember sausage-gate:harrylol:) and he will be again I imagine, so long as he posts on here under the influence!

Crack on mate. Don't feel obliged to explain your reasons to the forum. You will simply get a mixed response and cause a thread to be filled with off-topic nonsense.

Joe will be fine. He's also a top lad. A stint in the bin aint gonna phase him.

mmm - thank you - I think.
I react to posters who are abusive to me, and sadly it just escalates with these people. As I said in the post prior to this one, I treat people as if they were sat opposite me and treat them with the respect they deserve. As an example - the discussion in the joke thread was prompted by the fact that if I was in a conversation with a group of people telling jokes, and one participant continually told jokes that were not funny, (its cringeworthy - right?) I would make a comment and tell the guy so, which is what I did. I wasn't rude and tried to make light of it. Like everything posted, the jokes are up for comment - or is it sacrosanct - and no-one mentioned it?
You have never seen a reason to be rude to me, because you are a rational poster who posts when there is something to say. The troublesome posters generally cannot stop posting, because they crave attention - and by and large a good proportion of their posts simply become irritating.
I don't see a lot of Joes post as I have him on ignore, I have told him and the other "tirade" posters who regale my posts with obscene and derogatory posts, even though I'm not engaging with them. Yet he still does it - I'm not stupid, I can see post activity on pages (there is a notification of ignored posters and it lists them,) and when the same group start chiming in on pages where I am chatting with someone, it doesn't take much imagination to guess whats going on.
If they put me ignore as well - then everyone would be spared the fall out, when I eventually lose my patience and respond. I know I shouldn't, but I'm only human, and there is only so much of this dogshit you can take before you become compelled to respond. I know it simply drags me down to their level, but fuck it, why should they go unanswered?
I have asked them on more than one occasion to put me on ignore, and they don't - so who do you blame?
I have no idea why he was binned or which thread it was he was offending people in, so I had no part in it - which disappoints me - I would have loved to have been partly responsible, and I feel no remorse about feeling that way. Unlike you I don't think people who post in that toxic manner do anything of value to a forum.

Cooper is a grade A wank Astro Astro : Winds people up then tries to play the victim when he cops a ton of shit, which he deserves. Appreciate your honesty in a good post mate!

Eriksen’s dad: Christian is ‘really happy’ at Tottenham

“He’s very happy and satisfied with what is going on over there – he has always been that,” Eriksen senior told Danish newspaper BT. “He thinks it’s a bit annoying that the games are being decided that late on and that they don’t score more goals.

“On Wednesday for example they could have scored two or three more goals and then it would have been over and they wouldn’t have struggled at the end.

“But that’s just the way Tottenham are playing at the moment. They can’t kill the games. It’s like they seem to win 2-1 all the time. But he is really happy.”

“He was always the one who took free kicks, even from long distance. We were very eager to train that.

“He has always been good at it but he has just developed it and become even better at it. It was a good weapon on our youth team.”

:eriksenlol:

The only thing I am a victim of is a collection of borderline certifiable chumps who spend all of their lives on message boards slating people personally - rather than addressing their posts.
When you got back what you dished out you all went mental. You guys need to grow up and move on.
Your problems are not manifested in the way I live my life, however much you try to persuade me otherwise.

The "clowns" are people like you 2 who can't accept criticism, or see your numerous failings in the manner in which you conduct yourself.

I'm a clown arcspace? I'm not the one who posts on lego boards - how you have the unmitigated front to come on here after being caught out like that is nothing short of shameless
You could never, ever, turn me into a victim of anything. You are neither of you qualified or capable of doing so.
Pleb - you have never doled out anything justifiable in my direction, only abuse and false accusations, because that's all you have. You are a fake, and a fraud and you are pissed at me because I pointed out your lies about your supporting "pedigree"

Get a life guys, and stop fucking the board up for everyone else by this relentless and boring pursuit of trying to condemn me with your childish and boring, obscenity laden, tirades. No-one gives a fuck except you, and it makes me laugh my tits off every time you do it.

and yes - because I knew you couldn't resist it - I deliberately read the ignored posts.

Anyway... Back to Eriksen.

Even though he's winning us games, I still feel like we're still not getting the best out of him, whether that being the positions he's asked to play or team mates who like to play in the similar pockets as he does.

Hi fellas just to clarify the disagree x is considered poor form not just that you disagree with the statement ?
For a bit of football chat it seems a little over emotional at times but I am new so what do I know ?

I have to say Eriksen is for my money fantastic and getting better all the time, when I think back to the tail end of AVB's reign I can see a lot of progress from many players and a cup final to boot, really enjoying football at the moment.
Don't rely on anyone here for clarification. The disagree just means that. You disagree with the idea that was posted. Certain people here get overly sensitive about that.

No-one gives a fuck except you, and it makes me laugh my tits off every time you do it.
You clearly do if you keep replying to all these alleged ignored posters. Looking to have the last word every time. Laugahble. You've been found out here for what you truly are - just like on that army forum. Accept it and move on. Not sure what's more funny - the fact you think anyone believes what you spout or the fact you think anyone cares. It's a football forum - take it for what it is. Don't like it? Only one option really

Back
Top Bottom