Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What? I was just fully agreeing with you..I have no personal vendetta against Joe Clash I just find it extremely annoying reading his posts and seeing him say ridiculous stuff to people. Time and place and a Spurs forum isn't it.
Put him on ignore then idiot,JOE,S contribution far outways your inane drivel.

errr no
he's just another example of the saddo's whose lives revolve around the internet and internet forums, because they are their only platforms to be heard. Look at the post count - its all they have.
the glue that holds the forum together are the people who discuss and debate as if they are sitting opposite the person they engage with - and speak and conduct themselves in that manner.
Getting off your face and ranting obscenities at people for having the temerity to disagree is not acceptable or rational behaviour. If someone did that to you in real life you would avoid their company or fill them in.
Ah DICKHEAD COOPER idle threats of violence ,Better go he has the means to destroy us .
tumblr_mgah2qUjqC1s2fbsmo1_250.gif

mmm - thank you - I think.
I react to posters who are abusive to me, and sadly it just escalates with these people. As I said in the post prior to this one, I treat people as if they were sat opposite me and treat them with the respect they deserve. As an example - the discussion in the joke thread was prompted by the fact that if I was in a conversation with a group of people telling jokes, and one participant continually told jokes that were not funny, (its cringeworthy - right?) I would make a comment and tell the guy so, which is what I did. I wasn't rude and tried to make light of it. Like everything posted, the jokes are up for comment - or is it sacrosanct - and no-one mentioned it?
You have never seen a reason to be rude to me, because you are a rational poster who posts when there is something to say. The troublesome posters generally cannot stop posting, because they crave attention - and by and large a good proportion of their posts simply become irritating.
I don't see a lot of Joes post as I have him on ignore, I have told him and the other "tirade" posters who regale my posts with obscene and derogatory posts, even though I'm not engaging with them. Yet he still does it - I'm not stupid, I can see post activity on pages (there is a notification of ignored posters and it lists them,) and when the same group start chiming in on pages where I am chatting with someone, it doesn't take much imagination to guess whats going on.
If they put me ignore as well - then everyone would be spared the fall out, when I eventually lose my patience and respond. I know I shouldn't, but I'm only human, and there is only so much of this dogshit you can take before you become compelled to respond. I know it simply drags me down to their level, but fuck it, why should they go unanswered?
I have asked them on more than one occasion to put me on ignore, and they don't - so who do you blame?
I have no idea why he was binned or which thread it was he was offending people in, so I had no part in it - which disappoints me - I would have loved to have been partly responsible, and I feel no remorse about feeling that way. Unlike you I don't think people who post in that toxic manner do anything of value to a forum.
3445056.gif

"If you see people ruining threads with off-topic arguing or personal abuse, use the 'Sin Bin' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be placed in the sin bin."

giphy.gif

Sorry for interrupting this "meme war"...

Eriksen is not just a clever footballer, but a clever person aswell. Even though we don't play Champions League and alot of people are saying he deserves a better club, he knows that he has the best opportunities with us. He can play in his favourite position upfront, can take all the freekicks and has a "starting eleven" guarantee. He even turned City's bid down if I remember correctly. I hope he stays at our club as long as possible.

Last edited:
The only thing I am a victim of is a collection of borderline certifiable chumps who spend all of their lives on message boards slating people personally - rather than addressing their posts.
When you got back what you dished out you all went mental. You guys need to grow up and move on.
Your problems are not manifested in the way I live my life, however much you try to persuade me otherwise.

The "clowns" are people like you 2 who can't accept criticism, or see your numerous failings in the manner in which you conduct yourself.

I'm a clown arcspace? I'm not the one who posts on lego boards - how you have the unmitigated front to come on here after being caught out like that is nothing short of shameless
You could never, ever, turn me into a victim of anything. You are neither of you qualified or capable of doing so.
Pleb - you have never doled out anything justifiable in my direction, only abuse and false accusations, because that's all you have. You are a fake, and a fraud and you are pissed at me because I pointed out your lies about your supporting "pedigree"

Get a life guys, and stop fucking the board up for everyone else by this relentless and boring pursuit of trying to condemn me with your childish and boring, obscenity laden, tirades. No-one gives a fuck except you, and it makes me laugh my tits off every time you do it.

and yes - because I knew you couldn't resist it - I deliberately read the ignored posts.
Mick Cooper Mick Cooper - Anytime you want to revisit the supporter debate bring it on : Be a good subject for a thread " Supporter Pedigrees" I believe our supporters are as one and support the same team, however if you want classify Spurs fans into pedigrees then continue being your elitist self. (You could ask Arcy about pedigrees!)
As for slagging off others especially Joe Clash Joe Clash you may well take notice of this old adage:
"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Enjoy

I do admire Eriksens loyalty and hope that he stays at the club for a few years yet!

Last edited:
Sorry for interrupting this "meme war"...

Eriksen is not just a clever footballer, but a clever person aswell. Even though we don't play Champions League and alot of people are saying he deserves a better club, he knows that he has the best opportunities with us. He can play in his favourite position upfront, can take all the freekicks and has a "starting eleven" guarantee. He even turned City's bid down if I remember correctly. I hope he stays at our club as long as possible.

He's said many times he has a "route" planned out for his career and he won't deviate from it. Considering the Ajax link and the type of footballer he is it wouldn't surprise me if he moved to Barca. I think he'll stay with us until he's 24, 25 and then move on.

Shame he's joined us at probably one of our lowest points in the last few years. I can't see us signing any other great players in the next year or two and building around Eriksen. We'll just make do and sell for a profit when he wants to go.

Back
Top Bottom