Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be Proud Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

:nunothumb:

...well you shouldn't have let her out for the afternoon then!

Those dishes ain't cleaning themselves!!

"Doris" ...alright Danny Dyer! :nawty:

No chauvinist me mate!

Every Valentines Day I buy her a new ironing board cover!

male michael cordero jr GIF

Why does nobody talk about the foul on Kulusevski leading up the Chelski's 2nd goal? :cool:
It was not a clear foul but it was more of a foul than Bentancur's presumed foul on Havertz (when Benctancur clearly gets a touch on the ball before touching Havertz) as Kulusevski is clearly obstructed and tackled before the Chelski player gains control of the ball.

6:08 & (better view) 6:50

I think Kulu was a bit soft. In a game like that where the red was letting things go he needed to be much harder to get off the ball

I think Kulu was a bit soft. In a game like that where the red was letting things go he needed to be much harder to get off the ball

You can say the same thing about Kane, Son and others as well. He was also up against Koulibaly who is big and physical, and I think that with a Ref letting things go that actually helps out the defending player, not the attacker.

Our whole front three work best when they have some space to work in and they knew this, which is why there was so much pressure by their backline to be on them as the ball got to their feet.

Fucking fat drunken prick Merson on Sky Sports gobbing off.

Spurs were a million miles away from Chelsea.
In a game where it ended level.
In a game where they needed a worldie and a foul to score.
In a game where Sess, Kane and Son all missed really good chances.

I can't wait to see him at the end of the season when we're above Chavs and Scum

To be honest, you've got to give credit to Chelsea. They were excellent at man marking. They're probably the best in the biz when it comes to that. Shutting down our front 3 is a daunting challenge for any team with teams like City, Liverpool unable to do it. Thankfully, Conte made the adjustment to the formation, bringing on Richarlison on as an additional threat and someone that can press and cause defenses a headache with his movement.

Last edited:
Why does nobody talk about the foul on Kulusevski leading up the Chelski's 2nd goal? :cool:
It was not a clear foul but it was more of a foul than Bentancur's presumed foul on Havertz (when Benctancur clearly gets a touch on the ball before touching Havertz) as Kulusevski is clearly obstructed and tackled before the Chelski player gains control of the ball.

6:08 & (better view) 6:50

thats not a foul on kulu. hes also aware the ref is letting a lot go and hes not going to give cheap freekicks and let the game flow. he has to be stronger there and he will learn from that. thought the ref had a great game to be honest, wish all games was allowed to flow like that.

To all chav numpties out there, life isn't fair.

It wasn't fair back in April 30th 2011 for chelsea to equalize on a lampard ghost goal and score the winner on a Samuel Kalu goal were he was five feet offside.

It wasnt fair when Jaun Mata scored another ghost goal in the Fa Cup semi final, the way they knocked us out of qualifying for champions league by winning it vs Bayern. That lead to that lot, pipping us to the Hazard and then the whole Willian fiasco.

Then there was last year the Harry Kane disallowed goal.

That's just in the ten years I've been following off the top of my head. All blatantly unfair and we received zero sympathy at the time.

The mere existence of Chelsea FC is unfair and set a horrible precedent for truckloads of dirty money and owners using the premier league to sportswash their reputation. While massively overinflating wages and transfer fees. They're all racist scum I have zero sympathy for 'em and they can all get fucked.
If it makes any difference, someone like that is already going to be such a miserable and lonely person in real life. You have a quick glance through their twitter feed and they're tweeting like 30 times a day, with 0 likes on any them.

Like I said, not worth getting angry over someone that worthless.

Fucking fat drunken prick Merson on Sky Sports gobbing off.

Spurs were a million miles away from Chelsea.
In a game where it ended level.
In a game where they needed a worldie and a foul to score.
In a game where Sess, Kane and Son all missed really good chances.

I can't wait to see him at the end of the season when we're above Chavs and Scum
Merson is something of an outlier, even for a Chav supporting ex-Goon. Stupid to the extent he lacks the capacity to be labelled a troll. Perhaps best thought of as a zombie with the charm and charisma of an undercooked chicken. He gets work out of pity. Where's the justice in this world when Kamara loses his ability to speak properly and this idiot is still loud and brash as ever

Back
Top Bottom