Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can you tell someone is a Chelscum fan without them telling you they're a Chelscum fan?

Tuchel is running down the touchline wanting to be cheered on and celebrated by the Chelski fans ( as if he want to take credit for the goal himself)... only to find out that almost all of them don't even notice him as they're busy celebrating the goal...so he turns around and strolls back...

From the shed end (all 6 in there). Answered to me being an imaginary chav for 20 minutes.

Nasty Blond c**t coming on. I fucking hate him. Have we reported him to the EDL yet?
cos if we ain’t, I’m on it.

For our domination, we haven’t actually created a lot. Same issues as last season really. We do look tighter at the back though. Why couldn’t we just keep Lukaku, it would have worked. A Billion rumbles wasted. Its not fucking funny.

If Kane, Son & Richardlison do not score today, we should build a statue for our defence trio…. Bunch of cunts acted like statues on that corner.

Taylor is bent. Brother, you are so right. My cousin lives next door to a geezer who does his dry cleaning. Every time he refs us, cunt buys something new. Hear he had a hot tub delivered this morning.

Cheating bald prick. You talking bout Levy?

this guy should be investigated. we should have a massive dossier of ref crimes against chelsea by now. I know an ITK that swears RA fucked off with a big dossier on him. Real nasty stuff. Syas he will return it when he gets his £1.7B

What a crap decision - Taylor has more hair than integrity. Bit like most of us to be fair,

The c**t f**k .. and what was Jorginho doing not clearing it. Cos of brexit mate.

VAR should go back, refs f**ked us as usual. I’m talking to a gooner mate. He agrees totally. When you play spuds, you get fucking nothing. Levy up to his ears in corruption. They should get a proper owner, like we had. I miss St Roman. And hate urkrainians

Is the same rubbish season after season. Dominate, spurn loads of chances and they score their first real chance.
Sick of it tbh. I feel your pain. Cunts been laughing at me all morning.

Surprise - another Taylor decision against Chelsea. Agreed mate and to think the geezer is white. Fucking disgrace.

This bald c**t always f**ks us when he refs us. What’s the point of VAR if it can’t stop a foul and can’t see an offside. All a bunch of cunts and Levy is the biggest cunt.

How did the ref miss that foul from about a foot away? Cos he’s a yid. We all know.

f**king hell Havertz channelling his mate Timo with that finish! Yeah. Both cunts. Both German ain’t they?

We are f**king useless in front of goal. How the fuck did we get £1.7B and blow it on these bunch of cunts.

f**k this miss by Havertz. We need five clear chances to score one goal. FFS. Why can’t we have Harry. he’s white, English and fucking scored. Something is wrong in the world.

Look at TT love this man. Don’t say that in here mate, you’ll get a ban.

Tottenham scored and i forgot this old c**t of a bloke who lives next door is a spurs fan, he went loco mental, guess what he's just had back, Yessssssssssssss. Cunt. That old bloke next door has gone off his rocker. Put a great big cock on his chimney this morning. I saw through the curtains.

6 minutes of stoppage time, arghhh! It was the shit that Conte started. I sooooooo miss him.

This is too tense now! We just have to hold on! With you mate. Holding on…….. oh fuck.

f**king joke of a ref. Cunt should be playing in white. I’m starting a petition,

So you can drag a player to the ground by their hair now? It is so fucking wrong mate. I’ve having a fucking meltdown. So wrong.

I want to cry. Know where you are mate. I went into the bog after the game. my trainers are soaked and I’m so hoping it was tears.

Dodgy as f**k this. Cucarella literally dragged to the floor by his hair and nothing. I’m telling you bro, the yids own everything, everything. Since RA has gone they think they rule the roost.

ANTHONY f**kING TAYLOR 🤬

we got f**king robbed. Some cunt nicked my stone island jacket when I was celebrating the second. Is all bollcoks mate.

f**king rigged. Why the f**k was that corner allowed when VAR was looking at that foul on Cucurella. f**k this sport. Fuck it. Double fuck it. Fucking refs. Fucking yids. Where is the EDL when you need them.

Damn it. You live in Kensington don’t ya?

That's sickening. So right. I threw up outside and had the yids laughing at me. Broke my heart.

I've never said this in my life, but now it's time: we were robbed. fucking call the old bill. This was a crime. Romero should be done for assault and Conte,

Corruption.
Clear as day. Shhhhus Mate. Don’t want no one looking at what Roman done mate. I know it was all good, but you know what these yids are like. Grass up anyone.

We should have refused to play today. agreed mate. Want to link up with gooners and spammers and declare a London super league. Like the European one, but just for us .

We simply shouldn't be playing games with Anthony Taylor in charge in 2022
He's clearly not fit to referee our games. I’m starting a petition mate. It was bollo is.

We need to start a petition demanding Taylor never referees another Chelsea match.
It’s scandalous what we witnessed. you cunt, I was starting the petition.

Spurs reinforcing their small club status with their theatrics. They just don’t realise how big we have become. I hear we were looking at buying Harrods, and building there, but the bloke at the council is a yid so it’s a no go. Those cunts are in my fucking head and it hurts.

You're delightfully mental!!!

"We should have refused to play today. agreed mate. Want to link up with gooners and spammers and declare a London super league. Like the European one, but just for us ."

:dawsonlol:

You're delightfully mental!!!

"We should have refused to play today. agreed mate. Want to link up with gooners and spammers and declare a London super league. Like the European one, but just for us ."

:dawsonlol:
One thing with chavs and scum sites. They are as boring as shit. No real cunt offs or threats of imminent violence like her. Is there a poster loan system? That would be fun

I think there's a big difference between saying referring in the EPL, in general, is not at a good standard, and a specific ref is biased against them and should not be assigned to their matches going forward.

I think everyone can agree the refs need to be better, as a whole.

I think it's just the fragile scum supporters and their manchild manager that think Taylor has some sort of agenda against just them.
It has to start somewhere.....

One thing with chavs and scum sites. They are as boring as shit. No real cunt offs or threats of imminent violence like her. Is there a poster loan system? That would be fun
They have moderators who just ban everyone who is remotely challenging. So you end up with a load of sheep doing what their told for fear of the mods banning them.

Not like here where it's more like school when the teacher's are out of the class...

Now there's a role model for our kids. Classy...

Pf6jRtQ.png

...the one on the left, obviously.

From the shed end (all 6 in there). Answered to me being an imaginary chav for 20 minutes.

Nasty Blond c**t coming on. I fucking hate him. Have we reported him to the EDL yet?
cos if we ain’t, I’m on it.

For our domination, we haven’t actually created a lot. Same issues as last season really. We do look tighter at the back though. Why couldn’t we just keep Lukaku, it would have worked. A Billion rumbles wasted. Its not fucking funny.

If Kane, Son & Richardlison do not score today, we should build a statue for our defence trio…. Bunch of cunts acted like statues on that corner.

Taylor is bent. Brother, you are so right. My cousin lives next door to a geezer who does his dry cleaning. Every time he refs us, cunt buys something new. Hear he had a hot tub delivered this morning.

Cheating bald prick. You talking bout Levy?

this guy should be investigated. we should have a massive dossier of ref crimes against chelsea by now. I know an ITK that swears RA fucked off with a big dossier on him. Real nasty stuff. Syas he will return it when he gets his £1.7B

What a crap decision - Taylor has more hair than integrity. Bit like most of us to be fair,

The c**t f**k .. and what was Jorginho doing not clearing it. Cos of brexit mate.

VAR should go back, refs f**ked us as usual. I’m talking to a gooner mate. He agrees totally. When you play spuds, you get fucking nothing. Levy up to his ears in corruption. They should get a proper owner, like we had. I miss St Roman. And hate urkrainians

Is the same rubbish season after season. Dominate, spurn loads of chances and they score their first real chance.
Sick of it tbh. I feel your pain. Cunts been laughing at me all morning.

Surprise - another Taylor decision against Chelsea. Agreed mate and to think the geezer is white. Fucking disgrace.

This bald c**t always f**ks us when he refs us. What’s the point of VAR if it can’t stop a foul and can’t see an offside. All a bunch of cunts and Levy is the biggest cunt.

How did the ref miss that foul from about a foot away? Cos he’s a yid. We all know.

f**king hell Havertz channelling his mate Timo with that finish! Yeah. Both cunts. Both German ain’t they?

We are f**king useless in front of goal. How the fuck did we get £1.7B and blow it on these bunch of cunts.

f**k this miss by Havertz. We need five clear chances to score one goal. FFS. Why can’t we have Harry. he’s white, English and fucking scored. Something is wrong in the world.

Look at TT love this man. Don’t say that in here mate, you’ll get a ban.

Tottenham scored and i forgot this old c**t of a bloke who lives next door is a spurs fan, he went loco mental, guess what he's just had back, Yessssssssssssss. Cunt. That old bloke next door has gone off his rocker. Put a great big cock on his chimney this morning. I saw through the curtains.

6 minutes of stoppage time, arghhh! It was the shit that Conte started. I sooooooo miss him.

This is too tense now! We just have to hold on! With you mate. Holding on…….. oh fuck.

f**king joke of a ref. Cunt should be playing in white. I’m starting a petition,

So you can drag a player to the ground by their hair now? It is so fucking wrong mate. I’ve having a fucking meltdown. So wrong.

I want to cry. Know where you are mate. I went into the bog after the game. my trainers are soaked and I’m so hoping it was tears.

Dodgy as f**k this. Cucarella literally dragged to the floor by his hair and nothing. I’m telling you bro, the yids own everything, everything. Since RA has gone they think they rule the roost.

ANTHONY f**kING TAYLOR 🤬

we got f**king robbed. Some cunt nicked my stone island jacket when I was celebrating the second. Is all bollcoks mate.

f**king rigged. Why the f**k was that corner allowed when VAR was looking at that foul on Cucurella. f**k this sport. Fuck it. Double fuck it. Fucking refs. Fucking yids. Where is the EDL when you need them.

Damn it. You live in Kensington don’t ya?

That's sickening. So right. I threw up outside and had the yids laughing at me. Broke my heart.

I've never said this in my life, but now it's time: we were robbed. fucking call the old bill. This was a crime. Romero should be done for assault and Conte,

Corruption.
Clear as day. Shhhhus Mate. Don’t want no one looking at what Roman done mate. I know it was all good, but you know what these yids are like. Grass up anyone.

We should have refused to play today. agreed mate. Want to link up with gooners and spammers and declare a London super league. Like the European one, but just for us .

We simply shouldn't be playing games with Anthony Taylor in charge in 2022
He's clearly not fit to referee our games. I’m starting a petition mate. It was bollo is.

We need to start a petition demanding Taylor never referees another Chelsea match.
It’s scandalous what we witnessed. you cunt, I was starting the petition.

Spurs reinforcing their small club status with their theatrics. They just don’t realise how big we have become. I hear we were looking at buying Harrods, and building there, but the bloke at the council is a yid so it’s a no go. Those cunts are in my fucking head and it hurts.
I hope their many black and Asian glory hunting fans read this... and finally realise what a disgusting filth of a Nazi scum club they support! In a way, the they're worse!
At least the Swastika tattooed white Chelsea supporting male KNOWS who and WHAT he is!

Anyone of colour who insists on naively supporting that club doesn't have a clue! They see the trophies, and forget the glaringly obvious!

Not to mention their blinkered Jewish fanbase... Yes David Baddeil & Andy Jacobs, I'M LOOKING AT YOU!

Absolute scum of the earth...
But hey, they've won loads of trophies, bought for them by a Corrupt Russian Jew....
That's gotta hurt?
Or maybe it just doesn't!

It's not worth getting angry over sad friendless basement dwelling cretins that spend their lives on Twitter. Best just to laugh at them.
....what, at the humorous suggestion that Taylor's daughter has stage 4 cancer?

That's really nothing to laugh at... That needs fucking dealing with!

Hopefully one of those fuckers loses someone dear to them from something horrific, THEN they might step back and realise what disgusting filth they are....

Though they'll probably be rubbing their cum stained hands at the inheritance they'll get, so they can spend on all that Nazi memorabilia!!!

Last edited:
Just watched Match of the day 2

Wish I hadn't

Just a Chelsea love fest with the presenter on some kind of mission to get Romero a reputation for being a dirty player.

No mention of Tuchel being the main instigator of the troubles between the 2 benches.

Guy is a weasel who shouldn't have been on the pitch after running straight through Conte's technical area trying to enflame the whole situation between the 2 benches.

And Reece James has fallen straight into Chelsea type..... Crying that neither of our goals should have stood and it was "so unfair"

Twats

I know it's probably been posted a few times but I just love this video:

You focus in on someone different every time and it's just as great. I love Spence and Sarr's reactions to the goal. Sess and Sanchez too.

To all chav numpties out there, life isn't fair.

It wasn't fair back in April 30th 2011 for chelsea to equalize on a lampard ghost goal and score the winner on a Samuel Kalu goal were he was five feet offside.

It wasnt fair when Jaun Mata scored another ghost goal in the Fa Cup semi final, the way they knocked us out of qualifying for champions league by winning it vs Bayern. That lead to that lot, pipping us to the Hazard and then the whole Willian fiasco.

Then there was last year the Harry Kane disallowed goal.

That's just in the ten years I've been following off the top of my head. All blatantly unfair and we received zero sympathy at the time.

The mere existence of Chelsea FC is unfair and set a horrible precedent for truckloads of dirty money and owners using the premier league to sportswash their reputation. While massively overinflating wages and transfer fees. They're all racist scum I have zero sympathy for 'em and they can all get fucked.

To all chav numpties out there, life isn't fair.

It wasn't fair back in April 30th 2011 for chelsea to equalize on a lampard ghost goal and score the winner on a Samuel Kalu goal were he was five feet offside.

It wasnt fair when Jaun Mata scored another ghost goal in the Fa Cup semi final, the way they knocked us out of qualifying for champions league by winning it vs Bayern. That lead to that lot, pipping us to the Hazard and then the whole Willian fiasco.

Then there was last year the Harry Kane disallowed goal.

That's just in the ten years I've been following off the top of my head. All blatantly unfair and we received zero sympathy at the time.

The mere existence of Chelsea FC is unfair and set a horrible precedent for truckloads of dirty money and owners using the premier league to sportswash their reputation. While massively overinflating wages and transfer fees. They're all racist scum I have zero sympathy for 'em and they can all get fucked.
...to say nothing of that cheating cunt Hasselbaink.

Back
Top Bottom