Chelsea vs Barça

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Drogba's tactic was to score in the injury time he created? The amount of luck this Chelsea team have had is phenomenal. Cheat and you shall be rewarded.

I really, really hate Chelsea...

Conversely I do like Chocolate spreadable Philadelphia, it's awesome.

Not all about the hate, just sayin'!!

Can't actually watch these cunts without getting angry and full of hate. Hate their players, hate their fans, hate their tea lady, hate any commentator who says anything positive about them. I can see why people were questioning whether not being into football would be better, to be honest - not good to feel this sort of stuff really.

Let's hope they get buried in the second half, anyway.

Cunts, absolute Cunts...

They like Woolwich have been shit all season, why can't they just stay shit and not lucky? They've done nothing to deserve it.

:joejordan:

HyNdZee said:
Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
They'd better not win the sodding thing and knock us out of contention.

We'll come back and knick third. Woolwich will miss out! :biggrin:

Especially now Arteta is out for the rest of the season, the scum's form in the five games he has missed this season: W0, D1, L4. Come on, gotta fucking beat QPR.

paddyspurs said:
HyNdZee said:
Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
They'd better not win the sodding thing and knock us out of contention.

We'll come back and knick third. Woolwich will miss out! :biggrin:

Especially now Arteta is out for the rest of the season, the scum's form in the five games he has missed this season: W0, D1, L4. Come on, gotta fucking beat QPR.

The potential irony of them cutting the lead, only to lose it and then have CL qualification taken out of their hands is delicious. Would rather we get 3rd and the Toon 4th though

Back
Top Bottom