Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

a77Awgz_700b.jpg

Absolutely brilliant, well done Spurs.

I work near Watford Junction, 20 minutes each way to the Stadium.

Bring it on.

I'm thinking of getting myself a three games package but I need the dates so I could book flights and settle everything. When is the draw going to happen?
At this stage only three-game package tickets will be available, firstly to One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders from 10am on Monday, July 18 through until 5.00pm on Tuesday, August 2. One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members will then be able to purchase three-game package tickets from 10.00am on Wednesday, August 3 until 5.00pm on Wednesday, August 17. Supporters will be able to purchase these package tickets in groups with up to 10 other Season Ticket holders and/or members during the appropriate sales period

Got to give the club credit for this. Firstly on securing full capacity. Any one who thinks we can't fill it should fuck off. Secondly for pricing it so sensibly. The whole of Europe will now be reminded of the great force we once we're, and the great force we can become again. The thought of playing in such a great competition, in such fantastic arena, in front of so many yids, while fucking small club upstarts like Chelsea can only look on from afar gets me well hard.
Maybe the natural order of English football is being restored after all.

Got to give the club credit for this. Firstly on securing full capacity. Any one who thinks we can't fill it should fuck off. Secondly for pricing it so sensibly. The whole of Europe will now be reminded of the great force we once we're, and the great force we can become again. The thought of playing in such a great competition, in such fantastic arena, in front of so many yids, while fucking small club upstarts like Chelsea can only look on from afar gets me well hard.
Maybe the natural order of English football is being restored after all.

Levy and John Thomas sitting in a tree........ :levywhoa: :levyeyes:

I've been busting you often enough for only coming around to bash Levy, so gotta also say good on you for giving credit where it's due.

At this stage only three-game package tickets will be available, firstly to One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders from 10am on Monday, July 18 through until 5.00pm on Tuesday, August 2. One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members will then be able to purchase three-game package tickets from 10.00am on Wednesday, August 3 until 5.00pm on Wednesday, August 17. Supporters will be able to purchase these package tickets in groups with up to 10 other Season Ticket holders and/or members during the appropriate sales period

Think you've missed the question there.

I'm thinking of getting myself a three games package but I need the dates so I could book flights and settle everything. When is the draw going to happen?

Rough dates are available on the CL site:

13–14/09/16: Group stage, matchday one
27–28/09/16: Group stage, matchday two
18–19/10/16: Group stage, matchday three
01–02/11/16: Group stage, matchday four
22–23/11/16: Group stage, matchday five
06–07/12/16: Group stage, matchday six

Actual draw won't be until late august, perhaps 25th or so

I can't copy it over (stupid phone) but there was a section about atmosphere and buying tickets in certain blocks in the West end of Wembley stadium.
West side has been declared as our 'home' end. We would encourage any supporters wanting to contribute to the atmosphere in making Wembley our home away from home to look to buy their tickets in this area, starting in Blocks 132-136

Fucking can't wait for this! Let's fill it!

Well done to THST and the club. 50% for juniors and over 65s is also great really affordable for families as well. The club have done amazingly well structuring the prices like this for what looks to be an association with Wembley for the next 24 months. Hopefully league games will be sensibly priced as well. Albeit attendance to those matches capped to 50k.

Wow, I cannot believe they've managed to secure Wembley's full capacity for all three group matches, hats off to whoever negotiated that one, DL I assume.

Really happy with the pricing structure and the THST deserve a huge amount of credit as well. COYS

wembley_cl_tickets730x600.jpg

Fuck me, do I come over for the inaugural season of the new stadium? Or when to join in the largest crowd I will ever see at a football match in singing "Oh when the Spurs"?!

Back
Top Bottom