Champions League - Wembley "1882 section"?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For anybody who was at the Monaco match, if my only options are in the 500s or Club Wembley, which would you recommend, or should I hang on and hope I can find tickets for lower seats?
If it's going to be anything like Monaco then tickets will become available right up to the day. Big question is how many do you want, closer to the date it looked like the tickets were singles, or at best pairs.

Excellent support mate. Why did it take you so long to get to London? I suppose it's because you had to change flights somewhere (plus of course the 8 hour time difference, meaning it would have been 3am on your time when you arrived).

I left out that I drove 2 hours up to LA, followed by waiting for my flight. Left the west coast around noon. Had a layover in Iceland.

Do you know if the ban on club colors is in effect for the UCL matches?
There is no ban on club colours in Club Wembley. For our matches, it's just the middle tier with nothing fancy thrown in; however, they do serve alcohol there. There was plenty of singing there too at Monaco. It's the gentleman's choice, but a gentleman who dost backeth his team.

For anybody who was at the Monaco match, if my only options are in the 500s or Club Wembley, which would you recommend, or should I hang on and hope I can find tickets for lower seats?

Definitely Club Wembley. That's where my 'season ticket' is and the Monaco game was quite lively there.
Plus they sell alcohol so it's already better than everywhere else in the ground!

Definitely Club Wembley. That's where my 'season ticket' is and the Monaco game was quite lively there.
Plus they sell alcohol so it's already better than everywhere else in the ground!

When talking of alcohol in Club Wembley is this just in the concourse or can you neck booze during the game at your seat?

Yep thought it was pretty well known that the sale of alcohol at champions league games was a no no.

Well it is but different rules appear to apply in the "jolly corporate" parts of the stadium which in these cases have been made accessible to the more regular supporter.

Also abroad you never quite know what's going on. In the San Siro for the Bale hatrick there were these dodgy fuckers going up and down the isle in the stadium selling vodka and whiskey shorts

Well it is but different rules appear to apply in the "jolly corporate" parts of the stadium which in these cases have been made accessible to the more regular supporter.

Also abroad you never quite know what's going on. In the San Siro for the Bale hatrick there were these dodgy fuckers going up and down the isle in the stadium selling vodka and whiskey shorts
god knows what i drank in san siro

Do remember the rivers of piss on the eternal spiral ramp walkways. It was like being in a living Escher drawing

In Italy there's often a way around a rule, it was the same in Lazio. We were kept in the ground for about 1.5 hours but the beer seller kept walking around the away end for all that time.

Back
Top Bottom