Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really, just worried he is taking too much on too soon, he has the flip phone behind him, he has support

Reckon he will be back on top form this weekend

I mean HK18 mate!

As for last night I thought he was doing the things he normally does tbh, jus didn't get the breaks. Can't score every game

Bit disappointed in HK 18 last night. Do you think he has maybe become too confident? Thinks he is our Ronaldo/Messi, but he doesn't need to do it all on his own

SAY HK 18 ONE MORE TIME

8cebfefa821ff24227bd100e15b93fae764cbad8d15e72fe036ed9bfe9e51cd5.jpg

Embarrassing gooner like talk

like MO 10

0.jpg

(double Pulp Fiction.. )

Ozil... by the way MO 10..
looks like picture.. by the way.. :kaneshh:

Bit disappointed in HK 18 last night. Do you think he has maybe become too confident? Thinks he is our Ronaldo/Messi, but he doesn't need to do it all on his own
He needs to carry on with his high octane performances because thats what he does best, and gets results for him, It also benefits the team. He will become more economic with the ball with age as he slows down. His own body will tell him as of when.

I mean HK18 mate!

As for last night I thought he was doing the things he normally does tbh, jus didn't get the breaks. Can't score every game
Me and the lads like HK 18, its snappy and puts him up there with GB 11 and CR 7, that's the company this boy should be keeping

HK 18, HK 18,
He's the best striker
I've ever seen

Eriksen-man of the match,Kane played well,Mason good tackles,applausses also for Sheffield,for their second half,enjoyable match,especially the second half,Spurs will play the final with a trophy on the table,that's good...

Fucking brilliant match thread as usual. We went from Real Dynamo Munich Superstars to Wealdstone in 3 minutes. And then back up to Super Spurs All Stars, because some lucky Dane poked it back across the keeper - or some might say. Brilliant - glad to be a yid.
Im still relatively new on here and enjoy the banter form some and cringe with others. Your posts are ones that when I come across, I enjoy reading and look back at the thread lines. Sometimes you self destruct (funny) - I guess through frustration. Your sentiments are always intelligent comments, true to being a Spurs supporter with heart (respect). Keep cool with the banter using sarcasm rather than explicates (lay off the sherbet)?

Sort of see what you are saying he really should have laid off that chance at the start to Eriksen who could have rolled it into an empty net...... maybe he thought it was soldado...

#SAYNOTOHK18

Now that my heart rate has subsided to a slightly less life threatening level, here are my thoughts… Kane, Eriksen, Dembele, Mason and Stambouli all played well (special mention for Moussa who ran his socks off - it wasn't a surprise that Spurs' collapse occurred after he'd been substituted), the full-backs Walker and especially Davis were titanically awful, I can't remember Davis stopping the winger from getting passed him once. Fantastic yid support, the supposedly bowel emptying, eardrum puncturing home support died after 10 mins. Lets hope in the final we can raise our performance level to the heights reached in the 5-3 match, rather than what was was attained yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom