Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

how is the city game a 6 pointer?
id say tonights game is more important. a cup we could win. a match against our rivals.
the city game is 3pts which at the most might be the difference between us getting 5th, 6th or 6th, 7th.

what are u playing at poch.

should have been expected though. poch dont really value the 2 domestic cups.
he did the same at the saints.
Hi Scott,
We beat City we are 3 points behind them....we lose we are 9 points behind and I think you're right the League Cup doesn't hold that much attraction for him, probably because
of our involvement in Europa.
It does give him the opportunity though, to do what he's done and get our subs bench some match time.

Best way to prevent burnout is to nip it in the bud! Can totally see the logic in the rotation. I personally would have prioritised this over the weekends game though.
Bit of a reserve NLD but a NLD under the lights nonetheless!
Great options on the bench- have a feeling a late goal could decide this.

Let's fuckin smash them in the cunt

:smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh::smesh:

Hi Scott,
We beat City we are 3 points behind them....we lose we are 9 points behind and I think you're right the League Cup doesn't hold that much attraction for him, probably because
It does give him the opportunity though, to do what he's done and get our subs bench some match time.

But then any game is a 6 pointer, init...

He's going to have to take a shit load of flak if we dont win this.
flak88s.jpg

Hi Scott,
true. but i think u are mad for thinking we are competing with city in the league!
poch will do superb if we finish within 10 pts of city.
but love your optimism.
we arent competing for the title with city.

id rather rest players in europa. i mean we played a stronger team at home to carrier bag!
& the europas so long & difficult to win.

I've got butterflies in my stomach, feel as if I'm about to lose my virginity all over again. Someone was fucked and red ran everywhere then too, oh the memories :ledleylick:

I remember thinking our line up in the 5-3 v Chelsea was weak.

Gotta feeling Townsend will do something for us tonight
Exact same front four. Our midfield two is what bossed that game, the two for the majority of the game were Bentaleb and Dier. As long as the two in midfield stay wrong and dictate the play, we'll be in with a chance.

Anyone have streams that are less ad-dy- like the above one? It jsut keep spammin them event hough I x them out

Back
Top Bottom