Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

haven't bothered to renew my membership this year as I've been getting tickets for games with no problem, until finding out that despite there being some left still, the club wont sell to non members even if there is record that I was a member up till last year, really disappointed but my own fault :pochsulk:

Surely they just say that you need to be registered on the database before a certain date?

going straight to the pub after synagogue. Going to be tough not drinking for this one, especially at a place like this:
12003247_863536200408520_8722575938001648918_n.jpg

Hope to see Mensa Mensa down there, even if you are Jonah at the moment.

going straight to the pub after synagogue. Going to be tough not drinking for this one, especially at a place like this:
12003247_863536200408520_8722575938001648918_n.jpg

Hope to see Mensa Mensa down there, even if you are Jonah at the moment.

Sadly I will not be attending my good man......
1) Because we have now confirmed my attendance means we do not win
2) I am a corporate whore being held hostage

Have a large Crispin for me my man!! (ITS ALLOWED) YIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRMYY

Mason..... MASON!!!

DANNY DANNY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

YOURE JUST A SHIT RYAN GOSLING

Sadly I will not be attending my good man......
1) Because we have now confirmed my attendance means we do not win
2) I am a corporate whore being held hostage

Have a large Crispin for me my man!! (ITS ALLOWED) YIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRMYY

Mason..... MASON!!!

DANNY DANNY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

YOURE JUST A SHIT RYAN GOSLING

Unfortunately I can't drink because I'm fasting. Luckily the torah says nothing about vaping at halftime:pritchardeyes:

Surely they just say that you need to be registered on the database before a certain date?
That's what I'd assumed mate , but no , they won't sell to me even though I was a member up until the end of last season and a season ticket holder before that

Back
Top Bottom