Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane or Townsend, I think.
strangely townsend usually buries them in the bottom corner. i always expect him to smash it over the bar.

doubt he will play so it would be down to kane.
would show a lot of courage to take it when hes so out of form.

i dont know why but i think lamela would take a good pen.

Scum always seem to have someone in the decision making process on their side don't they? Funny that. Oh well, guess well have to get over our fear of Gabriel
she can only see out of 1 eye anyway. attack down the blindside. really up to date joke is that.

Fellow Spurs fans,

I know, I'm asking the impossible here, but just for today, let's please stop the petty bitching, the slanging matches and arguments about players, tactics, formations etc. etc. none of which we have any control over. Instead, let's all just get behind the team ahead of the big match tonight, as all previous form goes out the window come derby day and our lads need us to unite.

I've been looking forward to this match since the draw was made, so everyone whose going tonight (I'll be in Block 33), sing your hearts out loud and proud, and let's all make WHL an atmospheric cauldron of noise and hatred, so Woolwich really shit themselves. I hate Woolwich and their pathetic, whingeing, plastic supporters more than any other team and tonight we are going to smash those cunts on and off the pitch.

In the words of my mate SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy :

We are a proper football club, with proper football fans, who get behind the team and making some fucking noise. Whatever the result tonight, no-one can ever take this away from us and North London will always be ours.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!

Last edited:
Same here

Go on my Son! Will be off from school tomorrow so will either be a fantastic day or a terrible day.

"Mousa, Ryan and Nabil are still out," reported Mauricio after training on Tuesday. "Their progression is very good, they are close to being back with the squad but not for Wednesday, unlucky for them and for us."

:smesh:
Kane or Townsend, I think.
It won't go to pens. We are going to fuck them up & be fresh to ravage Citeh.
Or we might lose
:memeokay:
Either way, just tear it up & maintain the positivity. To dare is to do. Let's just do tonight. Leave daring for another day. Make no mistake...this is an opportunity to stamp on that lot early doors. Not an opportunity to be missed.

Apparently, Toby will not play (or at least start) tomorrow ... according to the Guardian.
And also, going by Verts quotes today, it sounds like he too might be rested.

But, I hope that at least one of them plays tomorrow. I do rate Fazio, but he hasn't played at all yet this season. So I'd rather have Verts or Toby partner Wimmer. And I doubt Poch would risk removing Dier from the midfield.

If Poch does make changes, I think it'll only be with the back 4.
I won't be surprised if the line-up is like:

Lloris
Walker/Trippier - Toby/Verts/Fazio - Wimmer - Rose
Dier - Alli
Son - Eriksen - Lamela/Chadli
Kane​

Apparently, Toby will not play (or at least start) tomorrow ... according to the Guardian.
And also, going by Verts quotes today, it sounds like he too might be rested.

But, I hope that at least one of them plays tomorrow. I do rate Fazio, but he hasn't played at all yet this season. So I'd rather have Verts or Toby partner Wimmer. And I doubt Poch would risk removing Dier from the midfield.

If Poch does make changes, I think it'll only be with the back 4.
I won't be surprised if the line-up is like:

Lloris
Walker/Trippier - Toby/Verts/Fazio - Wimmer - Rose
Dier - Alli
Son - Eriksen - Lamela/Chadli
Kane​
If he starts Trippier, Fazio, and Wimmer we better plan on scoring about 4 goals.

Untitled.jpg

you know what they say, kick the dog when it's down... or was it eat it?
I thought we had moved past the racism?

Back
Top Bottom