Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gabriel is available tomorrow, FA overruled the red card. Didnt know you were allowed to kick someone off the ball.. interesting

I'm not allowed to post links yet since I'm new around here
So basically he's been unbanned but will be banned again Thursday.

Basically designed to suit Woolwich corrupt fucks

• Arsenalmenu

Gabriel: Woolwich defender wins appeal against red card

• 1 hour ago
  • From the sectionFootball
_85690214_gabriel_reuters.body.jpg

Gabriel and Diego Costa previously clashed while playing in La Liga
Woolwich's appeal against defender Gabriel's red card during Saturday's defeat by Chelsea has been successful.

Gabriel, 24, was sent off by referee Mike Dean for violent conduct after a clash with Diego Costa during the Blues' 2-0 victory at Stamford Bridge.

The successful appeal means he will now not serve a three-match suspension.

The Brazilian is subject to a separate Football Association charge of improper conduct to which he has until 18:00 BST on Thursday to respond.

That relates to him failing to leave the pitch immediately after being sent off.

Chelsea striker Costa, meanwhile, was charged with violent conduct following a clash with Woolwich defender Laurent Koscielny.

He has until 18:00 BST on Tuesday to respond.

So basically he's been unbanned but will be banned again Thursday.

Basically designed to suit Woolwich corrupt fucks

Gabriel: Woolwich defender wins appeal against red card

_85690214_gabriel_reuters.body.jpg

Gabriel and Diego Costa previously clashed while playing in La Liga
Woolwich's appeal against defender Gabriel's red card during Saturday's defeat by Chelsea has been successful.

Gabriel, 24, was sent off by referee Mike Dean for violent conduct after a clash with Diego Costa during the Blues' 2-0 victory at Stamford Bridge.

The successful appeal means he will now not serve a three-match suspension.

The Brazilian is subject to a separate Football Association charge of improper conduct to which he has until 18:00 BST on Thursday to respond.

That relates to him failing to leave the pitch immediately after being sent off.

Chelsea striker Costa, meanwhile, was charged with violent conduct following a clash with Woolwich defender Laurent Koscielny.

He has until 18:00 BST on Tuesday to respond.

That's bullshit. Yes, Costa was at fault, however Gabriel let himself get wound up and kicked out at Costa. He's still done something wrong and should be punished accordingly.

His had his red card rescinded but there is a separate incident of improper conduct due to not leaving the pitch, that wont be decided till after the game.

Regardless i doubt he'll play because he wont have been part of the child catchers preparations.

City are fielding a pretty damn strong team today, and even though they'll have an extra day of rest, I think that could possibly be huge for us Saturday. Can you fucking imagine how hard your dick is gonna get Saturday if we've beaten the woolwich and the oil money in the course of a few days?!

City are fielding a pretty damn strong team today, and even though they'll have an extra day of rest, I think that could possibly be huge for us Saturday. Can you fucking imagine how hard your dick is gonna get Saturday if we've beaten the woolwich and the oil money in the course of a few days?!
Someone will find something to be negative about.

Tomorrow night shall be my first outing since suffering a bunch of panic attacks and a month and a half of lingering anxiety. Not entirely sure that putting my mental health in the hands of a North London Derby is the wisest idea but I'm looking forward to it immensely. Let's do this! COYS!

Tomorrow night shall be my first outing since suffering a bunch of panic attacks and a month and a half of lingering anxiety. Not entirely sure that putting my mental health in the hands of a North London Derby is the wisest idea but I'm looking forward to it immensely. Let's do this! COYS!

Well let's hope that Spurs make it as easy as possible for you. Have a good time and hope all's well tomorrow.

Scum always seem to have someone in the decision making process on their side don't they? Funny that. Oh well, guess well have to get over our fear of Gabriel

Back
Top Bottom