Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just don’t see it with this kid.

The way he runs with the ball, the way he always cuts back. He’s improved off the ball slightly.

My concern is that, in terms of trajectory, I don’t see the basic skill set that is going to be built upon.

The way he runs with the ball, the way he always cuts back. He’s improved off the ball slightly.

My concern is that, in terms of trajectory, I don’t see the basic skill set that is going to be built upon.
Was the least of our problems today, he's been told to play EXTREMELY wide, tried to come in and get involved a bit more and was told by Ange to get back on the touchline.

He was then put at centre forward when Son went off when it's obvious he's not a centre forward.

Same with me mate. Yes, he's improved a bit recently, but he's very basic. Hasn't got any tricks, jinks or guile which top wingers have.

Was the least of our problems today, he's been told to play EXTREMELY wide, tried to come in and get involved a bit more and was told by Ange to get back on the touchline.

He was then put at centre forward when Son went off when it's obvious he's not a centre forward.
That’s fair. And certainly not suggesting he was the main concern today. He’s been better the past few weeks.

We’re just so desperate for genuine quality in the final third.

That’s fair. And certainly not suggesting he was the main concern today. He’s been better the past few weeks.

We’re just so desperate for genuine quality in the final third.
We desperately need our defenders and goalkeeper to pass the ball forwards more quickly so that we don't give an opportunity for the opposition to retreat and regroup. THAT is our biggest problem now. What can the top 3 do when the opposition has already defended in numbers?

Romero and Vic are the 2 biggest culprits with their STUPID slowness in releasing the ball forward

Best of a bad bunch in attack today. Wasn’t amazing but at least he tried to get at them. One of the few who can hold their head high today.

Back
Top Bottom