Best Spurs Chant!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Posted on the United Semi thread earlier the gem from Wednesday night, I appreciate the sensitivity of the subject, but,,,,,"He's one of your own, He's one of your own....Ched Evans, He's one of your own....." Really did make me laugh

not been hearing as many actual Spurs songs lately. all seems to be that "blue & white army yids" "kick his head in" that fucking awful "yid army" that everyone does clapping and no doubt that "Everywhere we go" song will get rinsed to death. dunno what id describe it as but it's weird, hearing the classics less and less. not a fan.

edit: i don't mind the 1st 2 songs at all but think they get done to death

Your seasons over, and you've won fuck all !

Singing this to the arse near the end of a season as you look em in the eye and wave them goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom