Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've signed a young guy with talent that didn't cost much and who's price will only go up. How awful of Levy, to try and keep our club afloat. Don't know why everyone is making such a big fuss about this? We've swapped Holtby and Sandro for Stambouli. I honestly cannot see the downside there. One player that can do at least the same as two.
I know everyone loves Sandro but lets face it, since his injury he's been a shadow of his former self. If he goes to QPR and does ok we get what, 12 million for him? and we're 7 million up and no worse off. If He regains form we get a great player back and can sell Stambouli. Thats not even taking Holtby into account who is basically surplus anyway.

I wonder if bringing Stambouli in means that Bentelab will be pushed forward to in the 3 behind the strikers. I've always thought he'd be better there.

I wonder if bringing Stambouli in means that Bentelab will be pushed forward to in the 3 behind the strikers. I've always thought he'd be better there.
He'd be better off on loan at Orient, and if Stambouli was any good he'd have been signed by Wenger ages ago

[QUOTE="Anthony Beale, post: 621234, member: 1973"]We've signed a young guy with talent that didn't cost muchd who's price will only go up. How awful of Levy, to try and keep our club afloat [/QUOTE]

What a load of snivelling bollocks

has there ever been a player with a name more perfect for the ging gang gooley scouts song?
ben staaaaaaaam...bouli bouli bouli bouli
whatch out ben stam bou ben stam bouuu
ben staaaaaaam...bouli bouli bouli bouli
watch out ben stam bouu ben stambooooooo

will be launching that at a pub near you all soon!

and for retro song sake you could always lead that song into
tony tony galvin tony galvin on the wiiiiinnng.

that there is a beauty if i do say so myself!

has there ever been a player with a name more perfect for the ging gang gooley scouts song?
ben staaaaaaaam...bouli bouli bouli bouli
whatch out ben stam bou ben stam bouuu
ben staaaaaaam...bouli bouli bouli bouli
watch out ben stam bouu ben stambooooooo

will be launching that at a pub near you all soon!

players should not get a song until they have played at least one season and at a decent level. players like Holtby & Chiriches play bang average and we sing their names, fucking BS.

players should not get a song until they have played at least one season and at a decent level. players like Holtby & Chiriches play bang average and we sing their names, fucking BS.
alright its only a bit of harmless fun, i'll make sure i seek out your advice next time i think about starting a song.
blimey!

So Stambouli next to Capoue to shield the back whilst we let full backs and wingers really push on? Or is Stambouli going to be competition for Capoue? Interested to see how he fits in.

More interested to see if he's actually any better than Burnley have got in their squad first.

Back
Top Bottom