Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watford = Susan Boyle but she'll give you a blowie every night
PSG = Katy Perry but you're merely in the background and once in a while she'll let you grope a tit

Looked like he lacked pace and speed of thought, but then he never really got a run in the first team.

So can't get a game with us, so leaves for French champions and champions league football.......

Yeah i doubt we paid him any wages or a signing on fee etc :goonermong:

Wasn't really what I was getting at tbh.

Was simply pointing out that from a PSG point of view the player has increased in value despite spending most of the season on the bench or not even making the squad.

I liked him. To be honest i think i fancied him. I think i have a thing for french men? Still we made a profit on him and Ryan Mason is nearly as good looking. i'll live.

YeqQpcJ.jpg

Number 4?
:kaboul:

Was a bizarre signing from the start for us. Granted you shouldn't judge a player solely on first impressions but the first handful of times I saw him I wondered why we had bought him? He never looked a poor player, but he also didn't look to have anything special about him either.

With the emergence of our academy I hope we have seen the last of these type of signings. I am all for bringing in talent from abroad but it has to be someone who has some special ability and are truly better than what we have.

Back
Top Bottom