Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reckon the only way Bentaleb is going anywhere any time soon is on loan.

Or that fucking African Cup of Nations. :paulinhowtf:

I really hope he isn't loaned out. He's looked good thus far, and offers a different kind of style than that of Cap or (just based on what I've heard) Stambouli.

So Bentaleb, Dembele, Stambouli, Capoue and.....? I like Holtby too, but I think if it came down to it I'd take Paulinho. Sadly, seems like Sandro is pretty much out of the picture with our signing of another DM.

First of all, have I missed something. This is still a rumour, as Spurs have said nothing.

Secondly, isn't a holding mid fielder the very last position we need to strengthen ?

It's a bloody decent striker we need !!

First of all, have I missed something. This is still a rumour, as Spurs have said nothing.

Secondly, isn't a holding mid fielder the very last position we need to strengthen ?

It's a bloody decent striker we need !!
It isn't a rumour as Montpellier have confirmed he's on his way to a medical, but he isn't a Spurs player yet

A rumour is something that has no facts to it, its a fact that they have an agreement with Spurs, but if he was in the stands as RUMOURED then I wouldn't be supplied if he said fuck this shit

that's LACIST! SURPLISE!!
_wsb_583x484_DSC00127.JPG

These types of quotes always worry me;
David Martinez told Tuttomercatoweb: "Stambouli preferred Tottenham to Fiorentina.
Benjamin's first choice was the Premier League and we have received a concrete offer from England.
I doubt they give two shits which club they come to, Players just want to move to THE PREMIER LEAGUETM

This guys is going to have to hit the the ground running! if we don't get Schneiderlein then we can pretty much say this guys is 2nd or 3rd choice Schniederlein they are the same age 24, If he is not as good or better than Scheniederlein then Levy has failed to back his manager yet again. enough of this going round in circles!

Back
Top Bottom