Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amount of Montpellier games I saw last year ... 0.00

Amount of French teams I watched on tele in the last year - 0.02*

Percentage of me that believes sammyspurs sammyspurs watches French football ... 0%

* I was in Paris last March. One night I was in a bar and a French match was on tele. I kept glancing over to the screen in the hope of catching a goal (as you do). I want really paying attention though - represented in the fact that I consider myself to have seen point zero two of a game in the last year. I still believe that's more French football then Sammyspurs ha seen though.

:dier:

Oh, and on topic - I don't know who Stromboni is.

I watch a lot of European football, and I do like Montpellier but still not heard.

Guess he broke through last season? Did he play a part in their title-winning season?
He has over 110 appearances since 2010 according to Wiki

pie-in-face.jpg

Poster known as FFS
Saturday August 30th 2014 12.15pm

He has over 110 appearances since 2010 according to Wiki
Ta. That's not many over a 4 year period. Would assume less in the first couple seasons and more consistent last couple...?

Would you be a doll and check on that for me? I'm at work and am struggling for time...:pochsulk:

You also said you watch French Football in an attempt I make yourself seem more football Worldy and to suggest you know more about this guy then others who - as you said - hadn't heard if him since yesterday. You don't watch French Football - it's a blatant lie and you did it so people can turn to you and say

"Oh sammyspurs sammyspurs , please shower us with your knowledge of and French football" even though you can only tell us information from news now and what can be dug up on YouTube.

Basically, what I am saying is that you are one of two types of ITK.

Type 1) the kind that trawls News Now for all the latest news and then passes that same information on with a suggestion that they have some sort of unique link to Spurs that means they can break transfer stories before others - which they never do.

Type 2) People who claim to watch a lot more football then what they actually do. Therefore, when we get linked with a player from Spain, France, Germany or wherever it "oooo, I watch a lot of French Football so I know all about him" .... Fuck off - even if I believed you watch French football I would not believe you are an expert of every former French U21 international in the league.
All you had to say is that he's a bullshitter, not write a fucking essay on it...

Ta. That's not many over a 4 year period. Would assume less in the first couple seasons and more consistent last couple...?

Would you be a doll and check on that for me? I'm at work and am struggling for time...:pochsulk:
Oh, you..

37 appearances / 2 goals last season
21/1 - season before
26/0 - season before
26/0 - season before

League only - includes substitute appearances

Never heard of him and proud of it!
I'd never heard of Dier too!

We always have to shuffle second string players as they either look for games like Holtby or drop in ability like Parker did so we will always rotate, then hope like Dier did when they get a chance they really make a play for first team

I think that this could be a great buy from what little I know about him.
But I think it's a shame for Bentaleb, because despite last season I was really liking his development and urgency on the pitch, how he passes forward quickly. I really liked the Capoue-Bentaleb partnership, but now with Stambouli arriving I think we definitely need to ship two CMs out.
I'd say Sandro, and any one of Holtby/Paulinho/Bentaleb

I'm delighted with all the transfer work that's happened this summer. It seems really well thought out, sticking to our norm of developing and profiting on players while gradually over the years increasing our squad quality and depth, and not gaining debt.

Look at the shocking business being done elsewhere and count yourself lucky!

To me, the players look a true mix of Poch, Levy and our scouts working together well.

I think this season could be the first time we've had all three of quality; depth, and competition for places; and balance. Injuries up front could hurt us, is all, if we got unlucky.

Add what looks like a good manager and we really could challenge for a top three place.

Back
Top Bottom