Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

O
Instead of just saying he's a donkey, why not offer some sort of reason or a fact or two to discuss?
sure , he don't look to great from what I have seen of him , do we really need another CM like him ? I don't think so looks like a player a mid table side might go in for not a team chasing top 4 . Can't see his an improvement on what we have , just think the money could be put towards more quality .

And I don't cares whats yous say either, cos it's bollocks.
Well you can go eat several dicks if you think that they are good enough.

dembele - glides with the ball yes, but when he gets to the final third he just hasn't a clue what to do.
Paulinho - see world cup highlights. levy will have some trouble recouping his money there.
sandro - an enforcer and nothing else. capoue does his job way more effectively with his passing range

Lol after Dier aren't you fuckers excited about a Poch unknown player signing ffs?

If he's as good as Capoue, we have one solid motherfucking base. With good options there, meaning rotation/injuries will not force us to play weak midfields like some of the ones we've seen when we've been spanked.

I am very excited.

tumblr_m6xtcpORbw1qcxfxbo1_500.gif
WindyCOYS WindyCOYS

Well you can go eat several dicks if you think that they are good enough.

dembele - glides with the ball yes, but when he gets to the final third he just hasn't a clue what to do.
Paulinho - see world cup highlights. levy will have some trouble recouping his money there.
sandro - an enforcer and nothing else. capoue does his job way more effectively with his passing range

You're basing that on last season. You can't base fucking shit on last season when it comes to the indivdual skill of Spurs players. Every single one looked shit for the majority of the season, because of the complete clusterfuck managing of AVB.

Sandro has suffered from several injuries. If he can come back from them he can get back to the level that he was at, which was top world class DM enforcing play. Dembeles stats says he creates chances, he does, while at the same time being excellent defensively. Go to Squawka and compare defensive score, offensive score and chances created for Stambouli, Schneiderlin and Dembele, in the 2013/14 season. Even then, in Tottenhams disaster season, with Dembele seeming unmotivated for a long period of time, he crushes the others on those stats. Dembele is an absolute midfield beast, and would be top top class with the right coaching.

Paulinho didn't have a very good season, but he has showed his class in some games, and it's clear to me that he needs game time and confidence in a dynamic team with a plan - which is what Poch's Spurs will be.

Back
Top Bottom