Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale demands Spurs prove ambition by making new signings or he's off.

Bale can't get in the team because of new signings and is sold.

It's all over guys. If you don't believe it then make a fortune, William Hill are offering more than 5-1 that Bale stays.

New team could be amazing, or could be a load of work-shys trying not to get injured in world cup year.

Bale will probably be Kaka-like at Madrid rather than Ronaldo-like, and we can sell all the new signings at over-valued fees during the world cup next summer, then buy Bale back at a profit!

/THREAD

Yeah I take your point.

By no means do I think figures on their own even mean that much, all they do is illustrate the point that it's not inconceivable we can afford our new signings without selling Bale.

In fact, if our strategy is to buy players based on money we may get from selling Bale then DL in my mind is mental - that is a huge gamble.

I don't think levy would consider risking splashing out this kinda money without the security of knowing incoming will match or exceed it. The sale of Bale is agreed but its all about the amount. Levy will not lose out or invest enics money . A total investment of £36m in 12 years tells you that already .

I don't think levy would consider risking splashing out this kinda money without the security of knowing incoming will match or exceed it. The sale of Bale is agreed but its all about the amount. Levy will not lose out or invest enics money . A total investment of £36m in 12 years tells you that already .

quite an interesting read - http://assoc-football.com/2013/08/1...g-to-sell-bale-or-at-least-why-they-shouldnt/

In summary, we've under spent for the last couple of seasons so can spunk a shed load this summer

Saw this and lolled for some reason -
Raúl has been talking about Gareth Bale. The former Real Madrid player is on the front of today's AS saying that 'Bale is a brilliant player but he is overpriced' (via espcore). Raúl clearly doesn't know who Daniel Levy is...

levypeeking.gif

quite an interesting read - http://assoc-football.com/2013/08/1...g-to-sell-bale-or-at-least-why-they-shouldnt/

In summary, we've under spent for the last couple of seasons so can spunk a shed load this summer

But that's underspending on the squad nowt to do with purchasing land & suchlike. It's pointless adding up sales in comparison to buys of players as its not all that we do. Enic will not spunk money on the club, they never have or ever will. History shows us that & I very much doubt it'll change. That said I think levy is kicking himself for not investing when he could have secured top 4 as we lost some great potential sponsors there.

fucking hell Bale, just stay you jug-eared cunt!!! You've got a new family, you're settled in London, and Madrid is an overrated soulless club devoid of morals or principles, stuck in a two-horse race in which they'll finish second!
Spurs are on the cusp of breaking into the Top 4 and staying there... if not even better!
You'd be a fool to miss out on this, especially as you've been fundamental in it's foundations...

There, I've said it!

fucking hell Bale, just stay you jug-eared cunt!!! You've got a new family, you're settled in London, and Madrid is an overrated soulless club devoid of morals or principles, stuck in a two-horse race in which they'll finish second!
Spurs are on the cusp of breaking into the Top 4 and staying there... if not even better!
You'd be a fool to miss out on this, especially as you've been fundamental in it's foundations...

There, I've said it!
:adebaehug:

Why is the twitterverse going into meltdown over GianLuca Di Marzio tweeting about a 93m bid being accepted??
Lol, his last tweet was that Scotty to QPR was a done deal

From the Guardian feed: ''Potentially big news about Gareth Bale and Real Madrid. Sky Italia is reporting that the two clubs have agreed a deal of £93m for the Welshman and that the transfer may be concluded today!!! And why would Sky Italy know this, you may ask, and that is a fair point - although it has to be said that they reported that Pep Guardiola was joining Bayern Munich long, long before anyone else. So they have been right before.''

From the Guardian feed: ''Potentially big news about Gareth Bale and Real Madrid. Sky Italia is reporting that the two clubs have agreed a deal of £93m for the Welshman and that the transfer may be concluded today!!! And why would Sky Italy know this, you may ask, and that is a fair point - although it has to be said that they reported that Pep Guardiola was joining Bayern Munich long, long before anyone else. So they have been right before.''

So the Graniaud are admitting that Sky Italia have better sources than them... fine!

Whatever the outcome of the Bale Sagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... The Guardian have already shown their true colours!
Twats are a no better than a broadsheet version of the Sun! (or is it the Mail... I get confused these days! Who ARE the good guys?)

Back
Top Bottom