Baldini on Garden Leave?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So hold on, is Marca implying that there has been some kind of financial shenanigans by Baldini?

If that were the case, there is one transfer in particular that supplied his former employers with a lot of money for a player they've since claimed was expendable.

Lamela-hehehe.jpg

Don't you go passing the blame, Erik! This isn't on Christian or Nacer.

I though Mitchell was our scout and Baldini was the glorified arsekisser persuading agents/players to come once they had been chosen.

#givebaldiniachance

Defense of baldini. I am shocked by the level of resentment toward baldini. he is the first italian sport director in the club history, has had to move to a new country to learn the language, and has been in poor form for the last few seasons. the last two transfer windows he struggled with some niggling injuries to his self-esteem, however he looks to have recovered from the knock. let us see if he can pick up his form in the next window. the knee jerk reaction from fans must cease if we are to achieve respectability. everyone knocks the signing of paulinho but it brought the club tremendous prestige. eventually he will pick out his bale and his bae and it will be the good old days.:avblol:

Good, this cunt represents everything I hate about modern football and people like Mitchell are the kind of people we need around

The Baldinis of this world have ensured inflated prices for cack players for too long

It's fair to say we are making a number of changes in this dept. My understanding is this:
Baldini - Technical Director (I thought he was DOF???) but appears to now have same title as Sherwood had. But still not sure what this position is responsible for.
Broomfield - Chief Scout brought back March last year.
(+ his son)
Mitchell - Head of Recruitment appointed Nov
MacKenzie - Head of Player Identification appointed Feb from Leicester.
It was reported last month that we had appointed David Webb from Bournemouth (who is their Head of Recruitment) but would appear to have been just speculation as he is still very much in place at Bournemouth.

One of my biggest pet hates with Spurs is not knowing who does what, would love a YouTube vid of back room staff introducing themselves and talking about their roles.

You need more than a starting eleven to get to the Champions League. When one of your best gets injured, you're only as good as your bench. They made the bench better than it was.

Tha'ts unglamourous, but it's still necessary.
But we should have addressed the starting 11 first and foremost - seeing how painfully obvious it became last year we were lacking any form of true quality going forward. This season - take away the Kane miracle and we're bottom half dross. Stop this ENIC apologist bullshit for once, please - this man has been an epic failure for us and should be made to repay some of the millions wasted on cloggers

Baldini did quite a good job convincing Champions League regulars to come, now all we have to do is make sure it is the right players, he's good at the part of his job which makes the players want to come so I'd keep him.

it will be sad to see him go. he is the last remnant of the rotting avb dream. as his waving hair departs, so goes that mythical age. adieu, adieu, ye luckless cunt! may your god have mercy on you for the transfer of goldado:levywtf:

#givebaldiniachance

Defense of baldini. I am shocked by the level of resentment toward baldini. he is the first italian sport director in the club history, has had to move to a new country to learn the language, and has been in poor form for the last few seasons. the last two transfer windows he struggled with some niggling injuries to his self-esteem, however he looks to have recovered from the knock. let us see if he can pick up his form in the next window. the knee jerk reaction from fans must cease if we are to achieve respectability. everyone knocks the signing of paulinho but it brought the club tremendous prestige. eventually he will pick out his bale and his bae and it will be the good old days.:avblol:
He would have had a better success rate throwing darts at a pack of Panini stickers.

It's fair to say we are making a number of changes in this dept. My understanding is this:
Baldini - Technical Director (I thought he was DOF???) but appears to now have same title as Sherwood had. But still not sure what this position is responsible for.
Broomfield - Chief Scout brought back March last year.
(+ his son)
Mitchell - Head of Recruitment appointed Nov
MacKenzie - Head of Player Identification appointed Feb from Leicester.
It was reported last month that we had appointed David Webb from Bournemouth (who is their Head of Recruitment) but would appear to have been just speculation as he is still very much in place at Bournemouth.

One of my biggest pet hates with Spurs is not knowing who does what, would love a YouTube vid of back room staff introducing themselves and talking about their roles.
We still need a Technical Directors.

Them techicals sure won't be directing themselves

#JobsForDunces :sherwoodwtf:

Back
Top Bottom