Baldini on Garden Leave?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Baldini apparently on garden leave?

According to MARCA in Spain Franco Baldini has already not only been told he will be leaving Spurs but actually been placed on gardening leave. If reports are true then Spurs have managed to keep this situation in house, which in the modern 24hr media world is quite impressive.

Isn't he always effectively on gardening leave when the transfer window is shut?

No he's meant to be scouting and looking at potential transfers..

But as Trevor said, that's now Mitchell's job so Baldini is on the outer anyway still being paid...

I bet that him and Adebayor are sitting back laughing at Levy because he's paying them to do fuck all..

I though Mitchell was our scout and Baldini was the glorified arsekisser persuading agents/players to come once they had been chosen.

According to MARCA in Spain Franco Baldini has already not only been told he will be leaving Spurs but actually been placed on gardening leave. If reports are true then Spurs have managed to keep this situation in house, which in the modern 24hr media world is quite impressive.

The article states that Baldini was subject to an internal investigation by the club into some financial dealings following various signings and although it does not go into more detail the fact that the outcome is his removal has to make you wonder what exactly that means.

:harrylol:

What's all this?

1231587985_1.jpg

Good, this cunt represents everything I hate about modern football and people like Mitchell are the kind of people we need around

The Baldinis of this world have ensured inflated prices for cack players for too long

It's fair to say we are making a number of changes in this dept. My understanding is this:
Baldini - Technical Director (I thought he was DOF???) but appears to now have same title as Sherwood had. But still not sure what this position is responsible for.
Broomfield - Chief Scout brought back March last year.
(+ his son)
Mitchell - Head of Recruitment appointed Nov
MacKenzie - Head of Player Identification appointed Feb from Leicester.
It was reported last month that we had appointed David Webb from Bournemouth (who is their Head of Recruitment) but would appear to have been just speculation as he is still very much in place at Bournemouth.

One of my biggest pet hates with Spurs is not knowing who does what, would love a YouTube vid of back room staff introducing themselves and talking about their roles.

The article states that Baldini was subject to an internal investigation by the club into some financial dealings following various signings and although it does not go into more detail the fact that the outcome is his removal has to make you wonder what exactly that means.

:harrylol:

It means Levys bent money launderers have transferred some dodgy looking funds to Uncle Francos pension funds, and leading the HMRC onto it.

You know, to "smoothen talks" of the severence package.

Levy'd. :levylol:

It's fair to say we are making a number of changes in this dept. My understanding is this:
Baldini - Technical Director (I thought he was DOF???) but appears to now have same title as Sherwood had. But still not sure what this position is responsible for.
Broomfield - Chief Scout brought back March last year.
(+ his son)
Mitchell - Head of Recruitment appointed Nov
MacKenzie - Head of Player Identification appointed Feb from Leicester.
It was reported last month that we had appointed David Webb from Bournemouth (who is their Head of Recruitment) but would appear to have been just speculation as he is still very much in place at Bournemouth.

One of my biggest pet hates with Spurs is not knowing who does what, would love a YouTube vid of back room staff introducing themselves and talking about their roles.
We still need a Technical Directors.

Them techicals sure won't be directing themselves

#JobsForDunces :sherwoodwtf:

Back
Top Bottom