Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think you should be making bets with your track record of being wrong on just about everything,

If we can only manage 12 points from the last 10 games with Kane in this team. Take those 20+ guaranteed goals out and where does that put us?

We have one of the worst defensive records in the division.

We are in free fall, are you even paying attention to whats happening?
So you’re betting against an idiot who is still willing to make it…..
Take me up on it.

So you’re betting against an idiot who is still willing to make it…..
Take me up on it.
With the cards stacked heavily in your favour and with no odds? I think not mate, unlike you, I'm no mug.

I'll make a FAIR counter proposal though on thebasis that Kane leaves this summer.

If we finish 13th or lower you fuck off the forum for good. If we finish 12th or higher I fuck off.

I'm willing to bet but I'm not going to put all the odds in your favour like some fucking rube.

With the cards stacked heavily in your favour and with no odds? I think not mate, unlike you, I'm no mug.

I'll make a FAIR counter proposal though on thebasis that Kane leaves this summer.

If we finish 13th or lower you fuck off the forum for good. If we finish 12th or higher I fuck off.

I'm willing to bet but I'm not going to put all the odds in your favour like some fucking rube.

Simple bet then. Forget Kane.
Given we are, on current form, a 14th place team with him.
Top half , you fuck off
Bottom half , I will

The way the club is being run that is a distinct possibility.

Does anyone have our league position for the last 10 games? bet we are right down there.
EDIT : Checked it, Last 10 games we sit in 14th with 12 points. And in that run of 10 games we played; Saints, Forest, Bournemouth, Everton, Palace, Villa to give it some perspective on how fucking god awful it is.

Some people on here really have their heads up their arses in regards to what sort state this club is on the football pitch where it actually matters. Take kane out of this team this season and we are right down there in the lower bottom half of the table. If this isn't rectified quickly some will have a massive shock when we're 10 games into the season and it goes the same as our previous 10 games now.

Some people on here really have their heads up their arses in regards to what sort state this club is on the football pitch where it actually matters. Take kane out of this team this season and we are right down there in the lower bottom half of the table. If this isn't rectified quickly some will have a massive shock when we're 10 games into the season and it goes the same as our previous 10 games now.
They have no idea what's coming.

We need a total overhaul, the boat is taking on serious water, The Levy special of one £45m signing and a couple of cheap loan deals won't do squat.
And no big name manager this time to bail us out like Conte did in his 1st season.

Back
Top Bottom