Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

Okay, so we're dead...
Thought I'd start this thread as nobody will have me on ignore :)

A happy little 0-1 to us, I reckon.

Same line-up as against Palace - Why not?

giphy.gif

Having not lost against these since our last league game against them, and going in to it with a 100% record in our last 1 game in all competitions confidence will be sky high.

Villa won't know what to do against our new fangled back 4 formation. With that kind of innovation Ryan has surely cemented himself as one of the deep thinking pioneers of the modern game.

This is a crucial ECL playoff basically. If ever there was a must win game this isn't it.

Just want the players to have a go. Have some fun. Entertain us.

I reckon it'll either be a home win, or we'll beat them. Otherwise I reckon it'll be a draw.

Having not lost against these since our last league game against them, and going in to it with a 100% record in our last 1 game in all competitions confidence will be sky high.

Villa won't know what to do against our new fangled back 4 formation. With that kind of innovation Ryan has surely cemented himself as one of the deep thinking pioneers of the modern game.

This is a crucial ECL playoff basically. If ever there was a must win game this isn't it.

I reckon it'll either be a home win, or we'll beat them. Otherwise I reckon it'll be a draw.
Well that's one person who hasn't got me on ignore. I can go to bed happy.

This is no time for joking, the winners may claim a place in the West Ham Conference couldn't give a shit Cup

I thought that Villa would push up to finish 5th or 6th, ahead of us. Villa have had a pretty good run since beating us at the Beyonce Enormodrome in January. Now Villa appear to be running out of puff, while we did something out of character and won an actual game of actual football today. So, cautious optimism....

In other words, we'll probably lose.

I think top 6 (Europa League) is very possible considering Brighton's run in.

we need to win our 3 games though. I want Europa league badly. it's a great comp with a wonderful history that gets a strange amount of criticism. I think I'd cry seeing Harry lift it aloft next season..

Oh, and the final is in the Aviva in Dublin..

I think top 6 (Europa League) is very possible considering Brighton's run in.

we need to win our 3 games though. I want Europa league badly. it's a great comp with a wonderful history that gets a strange amount of criticism. I think I'd cry seeing Harry lift it aloft next season..

Oh, and the final is in the Aviva in Dublin..

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Now that is interesting.

Forster
Royal - Romero - Davies
Porro - Hojbjerg - Skipp - Sarr - Perisic
Kane - Son
With Lenglet going off injured, put Davies at CB and bring Perisic back in. Please no more Dier in that back three.

Forster
Royal - Romero - Davies
Porro - Hojbjerg - Skipp - Sarr - Perisic
Kane - Son
With Lenglet going off injured, put Davies at CB and bring Perisic back in. Please no more Dier in that back three.

Same for me but I'm rolling the dice on Kulu at LWB....... He'll get up and down better and can do everything else that Perisic can.

Forster
Royal - Romero - Davies
Porro - Hojbjerg - Skipp - Sarr - Kulu
Kane - Son​

We usually do pretty well at villa Park, but I don't think that will happen this time. I don't see us causing them too many problems

3-1 loss

Same for me but I'm rolling the dice on Kulu at LWB....... He'll get up and down better and can do everything else that Perisic can.

Forster
Royal - Romero - Davies
Porro - Hojbjerg - Skipp - Sarr - Kulu
Kane - Son​
just wonder if another weeks training gets bissuma into MF or bring him on in last 20mins

If we're ever going to win trophies again, this attitude needs to change. It's no good not turning up for competitions we don't think are important enough. They're all important.

Man City and West Ham are both contesting European semi-finals this season and the only difference between them and us is that they gave a shit.

Attitude isn't something that can be turned on and off. To dismiss one competition is to dismiss all of them. As illustrated in every single competition we competed in this season.

Back
Top Bottom