Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sarr has proper world class potential. Barring injuries or some other intangible he will make it there.

Potential 100m+ midfielder. Our fans overrate a lot of our players but Sarr and Udogie are a couple who genuinely have that potential top class mark.

No you're right... I hope Romero decapitates Cash and shits down his gaping neck hole...
THEN kicks his twitching, headless body repeatedly until it stops writhing...
Oh, and the rest of the team gather round the corpse and bukake all over it!
Plus, the ref issues Cash a red card for time wasting!!

LIVE on TV!!

Soft indeed?? Pffft!

This type of reaction is way over the top.
I worry for our society when I read things like this.

You need the church in your life my son.

This one.

a3ac173b33323d7610e38652de51505c.jpg

Can all you fucking melts on this thread that can’t wait to slaughter the team on this thread take a look at yourselves or get to fuck. You know who you are and are embarrassing. We DON’T have the right to be winning every game from the first minute. The game lasts as long as it lasts and another week goes by where the players do their jobs.

All week I read we won’t win,they are better than us and some would even be amazed if we beat Villa!
Have faith in them.

We controlled the game from start to finish because we are better than them. Nothing else,just better in every department.

That second half was the first time since the Chelsea game that we've played anything close to how we were playing earlier in the season. We were due to give someone a good hiding and I'm glad it was Villa.

I know lots have already said it but Sarr is already undroppable for us. What a player we have on our hands. He was fucking everywhere man. Udogie was superb as well - two absolute gems there.
Great half for Dragusin too - looks composed and good on the ball and off it.
What a result - 2nd half was an absolute delight to behold.

I would only be mildly outraged if Romero went two-footed studs-up into Matty Cash's neck and we witnessed the Premier League's first decapitation.

Back
Top Bottom