Ask Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
Fun question. (I am bored in the airport)

If you had the chance to interview our dear chairman and were granted just 3 questions, what would you ask? Let's also assume here that he would give you a completely true and honest answer.

I'll get it started:

1. When you look at west ham's struggles with their stadium move does it full you with a certain level of smug satisfaction?
2. Tell us what really happened when you were bidding for us to move to Stratford. Was it a decoy to put pressure on haringey or would you have genuinely gone for it?
3. When you first arrived at the club, what were the things you saw from the previous regime that were so bad you knew you had to change immediately

Bonus question:

Where were you on the night of 24th November 2014?

5tottenham2511a.jpg

:levyeyes:

1. What's your favourite sandwich...?
2. What shampoo do you use...?
3. Santini... remind me what you were on again?

Why did you sack Jol at half time?
Remember that like it was yesterday. Levy has done much to secure our club, but unfortunately what happened that night was absolutely disgusting. The big man didn't deserve that.

As for my 3 questions:
Mister Byrite,Why ?
Blue inc, Why ?
Officers Club ?

Don't even get me started on D2.
:parker:

When did you realise that AVB was a disaster?
How much will a ST in the new South Stand be?
Can we play at Lords instead of Wembley please?

Back
Top Bottom