Ask Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

seriously
Why did you refuse to pay the agent fee on Moutihno
Did you really try to sign Charlie Adam
Did you file the paperwork late purposely
Do you really have a parsimonious personality
If not lend me 10 grand

article-0-142D3530000005DC-931_306x448.jpg

1. What do you look like bruv?

State of that outfit, straight off the rail from Mr Byrite!

1. I'm bald and wear glasses. I look a bit like you. Unlike you, I'm not filthy rich. But I am tall - a little over 6 foot. Which one of us would you rather be?
2. I can look down most women's tops and I can see the tops of people's heads up here and not everyone is bald like us - did you know that?
3. Do you want to change your answer to question 1?

Last edited:
did you learn a lot from your time as a director of Glasgow rangers that put you in good stead for Tottenham?

have you ever regretted quoting such a high price for Spurs to Abramovichs representative Zahavi when he was interested in buying spurs?

Do you ever fall out with the other premier league chairmen at the meetings you have? if so who is the biggest wanker?

1. Of all the celebrity deaths in 2016 which hurt you the most?
2. Are you bald because of genetics or is it just to save money on haircuts?
3. In the Spurs Ivory Tower you sit in how much is real Ivory and do you feel guilt about owning this illegal product?

Is the southern hawker your favourite type of dragonfly?

Can you impersonate a tuba for 15 minutes?

Have you ever been to a harvester ?

I knew I'd need that harvester advert for something

Back
Top Bottom