Arry/Sherwood Suck-off Shrine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I disagree with everything you just said.

Lamela WAS given strength training. Then he got an long term injury (possibly related to heavy resistance training..back issues etc). lamela is never going to be a beast through training. He and Eriksen need to be flitting in and around the final third with protection. A defender should not be directly behind either of them. Both should be working on their speed and sharpness and getting to gel.

Capoue is a nailed on class DM that was a victim of the high line and selling Caulker. We have enough beasts in this team to let Lamela and Eriksen do what they want in the final third. They should be the architects of our creativity and finishing. Not dumb ass'd wingers derping around.

Sorry still need to see capoue a lot more to make up my mind, his performances have not blown me anyway. Lamela however has shown glimpses of class really want to see more of him.

Sorry still need to see capoue a lot more to make up my mind, his performances have not blown me anyway. Lamela however has shown glimpses of class really want to see more of him.

I loved what I saw from Capoue because he does very unspursy things: Tackles, wins headers, makes interceptions, wins 50/50's and is calm under pressure. He is the type of player we need in the trenches. He has speed, power, guts and height which is rare in a DM to be that fast and that clean in the challenge.

He's pretty damn good at distributing the ball too. Plus I saw him do something very rare: He scored from a damn corner, haha.

Back
Top Bottom