Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fact: I did not quote a Sun article.
Fact: Levy does not pay me money.
We are in discussions about me being paid but it's later, later. :rolleyes:
Fact: Your post is mainly opinion.
Fact: His last game he played 2 mins as a sub.
Fact: His second last app was for 3 mins. And he scored
Fact: The game before that he started and played 68 mins and scored.
So 2 goals in his last 75 minutes or so in 3 games.
Such a nose dive. Not.
So he used to be a first choice starter and is now a first choice substitute? FACT 10 games and 2 goals is not an exciting stat Average rating 6.23.

What are you smoking to believe this is an immediate improvement to our squad? I hope it's cheap cause it's causing a whole lot of damage. Don't use the stats from Fifa23 on Xbox. They aren't always accurate

So he used to be a first choice starter and is now a first choice substitute? FACT 10 games and 2 goals is not an exciting stat Average rating 6.23.

What are you smoking to believe this is an immediate improvement to our squad? I hope it's cheap cause it's causing a whole lot of damage. Don't use the stats from Fifa23 on Xbox. They aren't always accurate
What are you on about? I have never played FIFA or any football game in in my life.
The manager doesn't start him because he wants to leave not because he's no good anymore.
Here's where you get real facts about players.

I now understand where the term Spursy comes from. We buy one player who many of us have never heard of (concidering it was also the soccer world cup) and they are all , "Danjuma, Yay, Get in There". "Masterclass we dogged Everton", "I'm so excited, this window is taking shape". ........

Are you joking? Woolwich have bought 2. Chelsea 6.....

We sign 1 second stringer and "Get in there. "

I now understand where the term Spursy comes from. We buy one player who many of us have never heard of (concidering it was also the soccer world cup) and they are all , "Danjuma, Yay, Get in There". "Masterclass we dogged Everton", "I'm so excited, this window is taking shape". ........

I haven't seen anyone say anything like this, you're making stuff up to get angry at.

There's plenty of real stuff at Spurs to get angry at, try shouting at that instead of things you've made up.

What are you on about? I have never played FIFA or any football game in in my life.
The manager doesn't start him because he wants to leave not because he's no good anymore.
Here's where you get real facts about players.

Still not getting it. Am I supposed to be excited about something?

:contehmm:

Bit long but an interesting read IMO. Fab:

Another incredible hijack in the January transfer market. When no one expected it, the Dutch winger Danjuma will sign as a new Tottenham player after a crazy story.

Yes, because Danjuma had been considered for sale by Villarreal for days given that his situation within the club had become more complicated; not surprisingly, the former Bournemouth player had flown to England a week ago together with his agent to negotiate with many English clubs interested in a possible loan move for Danjuma in January.

Thus, was born a deal that tempted many clubs, starting with Bournemouth itself which about 7 days ago felt close to the possibility of bringing Danjuma back to the Premier League with the same shirt with which he was sold to Villarreal.

Despite an important offer, Bournemouth have failed to reach a definitive agreement with Danjuma and with Villarreal; negotiations continued, meetings continued with Olympique Marseille and PSV Eindhoven interested in a possible negotiation which did not lead to an agreement.
Here Everton appeared at a crucial moment: given the many difficulties of this season, Frank Lampard had asked for at least one new winger and was personally committed to bringing Danjuma to Everton as a player useful for changing the situation and giving new solutions in a very complex moment.

The negotiation was not easy but after 48 hours of discussions, last Friday night Danjuma accepted Everton's offer: straight loan until the end of the season, no buy option clause included but the possibility of discussing his future in June.

With great enthusiasm, Danjuma gives his green light and on Saturday he completes all medical tests as a new Everton player.

On Sunday, the club prepares paperwork with Villarreal and the player's contract in order to get everything done and sealed between Monday and Tuesday. A plan that is suddenly interrupted ... by Fabio Paratici.

After an internal meeting, the director of Tottenham decides to take action in the night between Monday and Tuesday to understand if Danjuma can still be available after having done all the medical tests with Everton.

The answer is... yes, because the contracts had to be signed on Tuesday with even media and official pictures already done but there were no signed or registered documents.

Tottenham move quickly: contact with the player for feedback on a possible hijack is immediately positive, Spurs understand that they can really enter the race and - key factor - they also have an excellent relationship with Villarreal thanks to Gio Lo Celso deal.

Fabio Paratici reaches an agreement with the Spanish club for a loan deal, same as Everton; the surprise player no longer signs with the Toffees but chooses to travel to London to accept Tottenham's offer in the afternoon and prepare for medical examinations in the following 24 hours.

Everton's shock is total: despite Fire Lampard's decision, everyone within the club even on Monday night thought that Danjuma would play at Goodison Park for the second half of the season.

But Tottenham changed this story in 17 hours. Another incredible hijack.

Well that's bloody pointless then!
I read it as no mandatory clause, still could be an option to buy there or swap for Gio?
Fab:
Tottenham are prepared to sign all the documents with Villarreal and Arnaut Danjuma in the morning after medical tests in London. #THFC Loan move confirmed, not permanent deal or with any mandatory clause.

I would be amazed if there is not a voluntary buy option and if GLC not involved in any deal in the summer.

What are the attributes of Krystian Bielik’s game that have impressed you the most?

Just the type of signing we need, obviously said "Lampard is sacked, no chance I'm going to Everton now, I don't want to be managed by Wayne Rooney. I want to go to Spurs, where I can sit next to Mr. Gil on the bench and discuss the various on going issue with the former King of Spain. Far more interesting than the snoozefest that is Harry (not Kane) and his book."

Bit long but an interesting read IMO. Fab:

Another incredible hijack in the January transfer market. When no one expected it, the Dutch winger Danjuma will sign as a new Tottenham player after a crazy story.

Yes, because Danjuma had been considered for sale by Villarreal for days given that his situation within the club had become more complicated; not surprisingly, the former Bournemouth player had flown to England a week ago together with his agent to negotiate with many English clubs interested in a possible loan move for Danjuma in January.

Thus, was born a deal that tempted many clubs, starting with Bournemouth itself which about 7 days ago felt close to the possibility of bringing Danjuma back to the Premier League with the same shirt with which he was sold to Villarreal.

Despite an important offer, Bournemouth have failed to reach a definitive agreement with Danjuma and with Villarreal; negotiations continued, meetings continued with Olympique Marseille and PSV Eindhoven interested in a possible negotiation which did not lead to an agreement.
Here Everton appeared at a crucial moment: given the many difficulties of this season, Frank Lampard had asked for at least one new winger and was personally committed to bringing Danjuma to Everton as a player useful for changing the situation and giving new solutions in a very complex moment.

The negotiation was not easy but after 48 hours of discussions, last Friday night Danjuma accepted Everton's offer: straight loan until the end of the season, no buy option clause included but the possibility of discussing his future in June.

With great enthusiasm, Danjuma gives his green light and on Saturday he completes all medical tests as a new Everton player.

On Sunday, the club prepares paperwork with Villarreal and the player's contract in order to get everything done and sealed between Monday and Tuesday. A plan that is suddenly interrupted ... by Fabio Paratici.

After an internal meeting, the director of Tottenham decides to take action in the night between Monday and Tuesday to understand if Danjuma can still be available after having done all the medical tests with Everton.

The answer is... yes, because the contracts had to be signed on Tuesday with even media and official pictures already done but there were no signed or registered documents.

Tottenham move quickly: contact with the player for feedback on a possible hijack is immediately positive, Spurs understand that they can really enter the race and - key factor - they also have an excellent relationship with Villarreal thanks to Gio Lo Celso deal.

Fabio Paratici reaches an agreement with the Spanish club for a loan deal, same as Everton; the surprise player no longer signs with the Toffees but chooses to travel to London to accept Tottenham's offer in the afternoon and prepare for medical examinations in the following 24 hours.

Everton's shock is total: despite Fire Lampard's decision, everyone within the club even on Monday night thought that Danjuma would play at Goodison Park for the second half of the season.

Could that be turned into a WestEnd play?

....The negotiation was not easy but after 48 hours of discussions, last Friday night Danjuma accepted Everton's offer: straight loan until the end of the season, no buy option clause included but the possibility of discussing his future in June.

With great enthusiasm, Danjuma gives his green light and on Saturday he completes all medical tests as a new Everton player....

Danny boy is just trying to get a free medical so he's evens after the Willian saga.

:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom