Anthony Martial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm 90% certain this won't happen
lm3jhj5.jpg

This is exactly the kind of signing we need [insert whoever we are linked with] will move us up to the next level.

I have been watching [insert whoever we are linked with] for years.

Excited. This is a marquee signing.

...at least he would be someone to MARTIAL the defence!!! :paulinholol::paulinhowtf:
(except that's not his position!) :paulinhofacepalm:

Headline Glory:

After getting totally wasted, Anthony is photographed smearing a ex girlfirends car in feces:

HEADLINE: Martial arts

After being fined by the club for bedding three ladies of the night after a EL game in Tallin

HEADLINE: Court Martial

After being arrested for headbutting an abusive Woolwich fan

HEADLINE: Martial Law

Anthony "Martialled" by Norwich defence. I can see it now.

Meh, I used to know who the up and coming players were but this guy has passed me by. Seems a hell of a lot for a 1 goal every 200+ minutes man in a fairly ordinary league. What's so special about him?

This is one of the few decent write-ups I could find and suggests that wide right might be where we'd play him:

http://www.just-football.com/2015/02/generation-next-anthony-martial-monaco-profile/

Some concerning elements there though around his lack of workrate.

Headline Glory:

After getting totally wasted, Anthony is photographed smearing a ex girlfirends car in feces:

After being fined by the club for bedding three ladies of the night after a EL game in Tallin

Headline Glory:

I hope a wall falls on you.

Heard from a friend that it's only his agent trying to get better wages for Martial. Monaco had offers of 20 millions last summer, and turned them all down. Unlikely, that they'd sell him for 5 million more this window. And he still has contract till 2018.

But there is also the possibility, that Monaco is showing interest in our French players.

Back
Top Bottom