Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sport Wow GIF by Celtic Football Club

Never answered the question if he think he will be here next season .

Managers never answer such questions directly, same as players.

If Ange got an offer from a bigger, richer club, I’m sure he‘d consider it. Every manager would. There’s no point wasting time thinking about it.

When managers are doing shit, they are linked with the sack. When they are doing well, they are linked with other clubs. Football can change quickly so let’s just focus on our season. We cannot control what others do.

Last edited:
Managers never answer such questions directly, same as players.

If Ange got an offer from a bigger, richer club, I’m sure he‘d consider it. Every manager would. There’s no point wasting time thinking about it.

When managers are doing shit, they are linked with the sack. When they are doing well, they are linked with other clubs. Football can change quickly so let’s just focus on our season. We cannot control what others do.
He wants the Liverpool job no doubt about it

Fucking hell. We’ve never lost a manager to another club. It isn’t happening. Grow a pair ffs. He’ll still be here next season. I doubt they are even interested anyway. It’s just the media trying to take the piss out of us like usual. I bet arteta doesn’t get asked. It’s just lazy journalism.

If you’re familiar with Ange, you’ll know that he doesn’t move until he’s had some sort of success with his current “project”. There’s no way Ange is leaving after this season for Liverpool. However, after next season, with a good run in the Champions League and domestic cups, that’s another story.

Fuck Ange with that answer honestly. Guy talks a lot and seems to love the sound of his own voice about his achievements but guys barely been here 5 minutes and hasnt achieved anything yet excepy dumping us out of all the cups first go.

Hey, if you are manager of my club Tottenham Hotspur, and some interviewer trying to flirt with this idea about LiverfookinPool and you give that starry eyed waffle answer, gtfo

Theres only one answer and thats a bemused laugh and a resounding NO. Honestly bit disrespectful that. Regardless of “all of his achievements” whatever those are.

Last edited:
Fuck Ange with that answer honestly. Guy talks a lot and seems to love the sound of his own voice about his achievements but guys barely been here 5 minutes and hasnt achieved anything yet excepy dumping us out of all the cups first go.

Hey, if you are manager of my club Tottenham Hotspur, and some interviewer trying to flirt with this idea about LiverfookinPool and you give that starry eyed waffle answer, gtfo

Theres only one answer and thats a bemused laugh and a resounding NO. Honestly bit disrespectful that. Regardless of “all of his achievements” whatever those are.
You should be glad and honoured he answered the way he answered. No respectful professional will give those resolute yes/no answers. You don't see Levy hammering those FFP cheats in the press when deep down we all know how detestable they are to him.

You should be glad and honoured he answered the way he answered. No respectful professional will give those resolute yes/no answers. You don't see Levy hammering those FFP cheats in the press when deep down we all know how detestable they are to him.
Honoured 😂😂

Yes they do say no when asked questions like that, all the time.

Why cant he say no? He is Spurs manager. Why the fuck should anyone care if his answer “offends” Liverpool?

Waggling his arse

Honoured 😂😂

Yes they do say no when asked questions like that, all the time.

Why cant he say no? He is Spurs manager. Why the fuck should anyone care if his answer “offends” Liverpool?

Waggling his arse

Be grateful he didn't say "People will be surprised how long I'm here" like he did at Celtic. And true to his prediction, everyone was! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom