Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oops, sorry guys, thought this was the Ange thread!!

Over It Rose GIF by HULU

Absolute studmuffin you
I know. . I mean, he literally DID complain about it (I subsequently removed it) 🤷‍♂️

Did you see his post yesterday where he described fans who are regularly critical of the ownership as 'ENIC HATERS'...........then in his very next post railed against the term 'ENIC fan' being used to describe those who regularly defend them😆

I know. . I mean, he literally DID complain about it (I subsequently removed it) 🤷‍♂️

Did you see his post yesterday where he described fans who are regularly critical of the ownership as 'ENIC HATERS'...........then in his very next post railed against the term 'ENIC fan' being used to describe those who regularly defend them😆
He's adorable

We're clunky but i think players like Madders, Biss, Betancur are still off the pace. Prior to the Chelsea carnage, Biss and Madders were killing it.

No excuses now.
I agree, and we should be looking to kick on between now and the end of the season - or knowing us, when we have our next injury crisis...

Big believer that Ange can only be fully judged at the end of next season though.

That wasn’t changing the strategy of the business model though. Just the football strategy.

Not sure I agree.

Getting in 'win now' managers clearly had a focus on getting us over the line with what we largely had in the squad at the time rather than building a new project.

Different business model in my opinion.

Ange needs to some of the passion kloop gets into his players into ours. Also needs to be far more braver with the players and not just go with safe like for like options. Give this youngsters ago you never know. A lot on here say it’s a free hit season and not expecting much so why not! At least find out a bit more about them like he said he wanted to do in caraboa cup game about the first team squad players.

Ange needs to some of the passion kloop gets into his players into ours. Also needs to be far more braver with the players and not just go with safe like for like options. Give this youngsters ago you never know. A lot on here say it’s a free hit season and not expecting much so why not! At least find out a bit more about them like he said he wanted to do in caraboa cup game about the first team squad players.

Whatever Klopp gives them to make them so intense, let's get some of that into them as well,

Back
Top Bottom