Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is nothing concrete at all linking him to Spurs.

Zero.

Exactly the same as Slot.
Animated GIF

For those already against a guy who doesn’t even have the job yet, which manager would you prefer that is an absolute solid gold guarantee of being better?

And I asked for a guarantee. Not an opinion.

Some fuckwits will disagree with this post and I’ll act like I care, but there’s nobody out there that we can guarantee will be a success.

And no, there’s not even more chance of a bigger name being better. Look at our history.

For those already against a guy who doesn’t even have the job yet, which manager would you prefer that is an absolute solid gold guarantee of being better?

Some fuckwits will disagree with this post and I’ll act like I care, but there’s nobody out there that we can guarantee will be a success.

And no, there’s not even more chance of a bigger name being better. Look at our history.
Julian Nagelsmann is a dramatically stronger candidate than Ange.

And I don't think "Nagelsmann would take the job if given ironclad assurance of sufficient control and backing in transfer dealings" is an unreasonable view of the situation.

I think Ange would be a good option from what I’ve heard.

Levy should be down as the new Australian fans can sit next to the Korean fans.

Realistically tho, I think we should lower our expectations.

Nuno just won a league title you know…

Pep would flounder with Levy so it’s a bit of an unfair question

Back
Top Bottom