Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Arteta love is getting on my tits.

Two seasons in a row he's managed a team which shat itself when push came to shove. Pissing around with lightbulbs and shitty drawings and telling his players he loves them all the time? He's just an odd man. Yeah, 2nd is better than they'd have hoped for at the start of the season but they blew an almost unassailable lead.

They've had their glory season, it ended with nothing. The big boys will get their shit together next season and squeeze them out probably, they'll be fighting it out for 5th or 6th with us.
This is pure copium. The way Woolwich move the ball and transition from out the back is indicative of a quality team. Saliba, Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, these arnt dickheads. These are players who wouldn't look out of place at Real Madrid or Man City & would cost either close to, or over 100m for any suitor. Those 4 are their rolls royce players, but they have additional quality beyond that. They are also going to have another big window. Whether you like it or not, they are one of the big boys.

Two seasons in a row he's managed a team which shat itself when push came to shove. Pissing around with lightbulbs and shitty drawings and telling his players he loves them all the time? He's just an odd man. Yeah, 2nd is better than they'd have hoped for at the start of the season but they blew an almost unassailable lead.

They've had their glory season, it ended with nothing. The big boys will get their shit together next season and squeeze them out probably, they'll be fighting it out for 5th or 6th with us.
98% with you there - apart from the very last bit - we won't be fighting it out with that bunch of pond life, we'll be fighting to stay ahead of City - mark my words. Big Ange is here.

:ange-arms:

This is pure copium. The way Woolwich move the ball and transition from out the back is indicative of a quality team. Saliba, Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard, these arnt dickheads. These are players who wouldn't look out of place at Real Madrid or Man City & would cost either close to, or over 100m for any suitor. Those 4 are their rolls royce players, but they have additional quality beyond that. They are also going to have another big window. Whether you like it or not, they are one of the big boys.

They are dickheads. Sorry if this offends.

75% of your posts are Woolwich praising in the "lets all laugh at Gooners" thread. This is weird for a Spurs fan on a Spurs forum.

Your manager is weird. Deal with it.

Tell everyone you're a gooner without telling everyone you're a gooner.

Bin voted.

I'd have bin voted you just for the use of the word 'copium'. But your entire post is disgusting.
:dembelefingers:

His Celtic teams look good. Not just the results but the football looks really easy on the eye. My concern is, its one thing to turn Celtic into bully boys as most of the clubs aside from Rangers can punch back. But in this league, forget Woolwich, City, United, Liverpool Newcastle, teams like Villa, Brentford & Brighton can all throw punches.

So were going to play attacking and direct football, brilliant, I hope we have a plan to deal with opposition transitions and phases of the game where we wont have the ball, because something tells me when we play City, Woolwich and Liverpool, we wont be dominating possession. Where at Celtic, they dominated every domestic game by virtue of being inherently stronger than everyone else, and most of the other teams couldn't muster up a robust counterattack to save their life's.
You do realise he has managed in other leagues and with Australia where his teams have the ball a lot less than at Celtic. This is the thing that baffles me whenever I watch the tactical reviews on him they only use his time at Celtic. They do not show how he laid out his teams at FC Marinos, Australia, Melbourne Victory or Brisbane Roar. Has anyone seen or read tactical analysis of his other teams because they may be more relevant than how he laid his team out at Celtic.

The enthusiasm and praise I am seeing on this thread is the most we had from any new manager we had in the past, more than serial winner Jose, Conte and Poch.
Is that good or bad? ! We will know in the coming months.

Sorry guys as nutter said changed my scrolling technique to try and avoid the disagrees 😂
Always got your humour Billy - indeed you should be on the stage …….
Well, I for one am disappointed. Your disagrees brighten up my sad, pathetic excuse for a life.

Edit: God, I'm slow. What have you done with Brumspur, you bastard?

Agree with that but to be fair they played some decent football during the season

Yeah they played some nice stuff but they have no bottle so are not big boys
PS Piss off back to Woolwich

If looks were a criteria on getting a job, then you’d be on the permanent unemployed list.

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom