And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Horrendous draw isn't it.

Only shock could perhaps be Southampton at home to Woolwich (if they even manage to get passed Norwich) but other then that, every top team should get through comfortably.
Sadly southampton are in bad form but hopefully they will be playing better by then.

Let's be real. Who gives a shit if they're in form. They are league two and if we can't beat them. What hope do we have of beating anyone in further rounds?

I think we'll win 3-0 at a minimum. Edwards hatrick.

Yea, got a few mates who are Wycombe/Spurs fans. Wycombe is reasonably local. They are absolutely loving it. They'll have a decent mob along with plenty of noise. Should be fun.
Thought that part of the home counties leans heavily to the chavs. But they'll bring a large contingency and make some noise as opposed to the shite premier league supporters.

Anyone has dates? I might be bothered if I can squeeze another home match during that week

Back
Top Bottom