Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I read today that Sherwood turned up late for the home tie v Benfica, so late he couldn't give the team talk.
Apparently he got stuck in traffic.
Has anybody else heard this before.
Now, getting stuck in traffic is not that far fetched. However, I find it unacceptable that the manger of a football club should be so late as to miss the motivational team talk.

I have a feeling we could well lose today. Long ball tactics will be applied by Villa and feel if Fazio & Vertonghen are both missing we will see either one of Davies, Kaboul, Stambouli or Capoue slotting in there.
Davies will find it hard against Benteke and Abs and the others ( although all capable of playing there) have not have much time in the team.
If we start like we did v Burnley I am going to be very pissed off.
Im offski's

Wonder who will be at the back today. Kaboul?
07e397793b6b077a6dcbf7ee76c631f3.jpg

I agree it's a gamble but, you seem entirely opposed to it as though he in completely inexperienced? He's played MLS a couple of years and has 14 International caps, including World Cup appearances.

Surely less of a gamble than, say, Bentaleb was? Or Dier?

If he could put Hazard in his pocket he can handle whatever the gillet throws at him.

I read today that Sherwood turned up late for the home tie v Benfica, so late he couldn't give the team talk.
Apparently he got stuck in traffic.
Has anybody else heard this before.
Now, getting stuck in traffic is not that far fetched. However, I find it unacceptable that the manger of a football club should be so late as to miss the motivational team talk.

Surely he could've 'phoned it in'???
B'boom!

Back
Top Bottom