Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should be a prem team if it is. To me he seems more than a youth player, someone who should be fighting for a starting spot with Richarlison in 6-18 months.

We saw him for 30 minutes, IMO it's hard to tell what he is.

I do agree a Prem team would be ideal. But if we want to capitalize on Klopp leaving and clubs in FFP, we need to go after a world class forward this summer, ideally LWF and that means Son playing more at CF so not much in the way of minutes to develop Veliz.

I think Veliz is looking at 18-24 month window before there is a starting spot to fight for here.

Really like this kid, proper striker. I can see him being quality in 1-2 seasons.
Think his ceiling as higher than that Ferguson at Brighton, big call but just get the vibe if his body holds up, he has a drive which will see him ring every ounce out of his potential.

Would be incredible if we have a Harry heir already here, who starts showing it next season.

The one thing this lad has is desire to do well. His reaction to scoring against Brighton showed how much it meant to him. Think he will see more game time and a few more goals this season

He’ll have been injured just long enough to avoid the January window, so clearly the football gods want him at the club for the rest of the season for some fortuitous reason, no doubt

If anyone else is confused when they see Duki, West Dubai and thought he must have gone out there with Maddison, but you see the trees and thinking, it doesn't look like he's in Dubai... Apparently Duki and West Dubai are hip hop artists. 🤣
Thankyou!

Side note: 'West Dubai' is such a cringey money-pleading name, but having just listened to 20 seconds of their music, I think they'd fit right in there.

Did you see the theatrics?

Bloke was in legit pain and refused to quit......

Fucking state of you..... You'll be right in amongst it; shitting on him for lacking heart and commitment if he did anything less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom