Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This crazy mofo playing on and risking further damage to his injury just sums up the attitude of these players under Ange, I guess this is what you call running through brick walls for a manager.

Ah shit... I had no idea this happened.

Bless him... That's hard to watch. :(

Did anyone see what actually happened?
my uneducated guess is a medial ligament strain, it was due to an attempt to kick ball/ take a shot and upper leg thigh was blocked by defender causing lower leg to hyperextend past knee, hopefully weeks rather than months, medials normally heal ok if it's not too complicated

Boy, that's hard to watch.

Speedy recovery young man.
This crazy mofo playing on and risking further damage to his injury just sums up the attitude of these players under Ange, I guess this is what you call running through brick walls for a manager.
Ah shit... I had no idea this happened.

Bless him... That's hard to watch. :(

Did anyone see what actually happened?

My main concern was that he only made the injury worse by valiantly attempting to play on... you could see the distress he was in!

It was like watching a Nature Doc where a baby elephant (or maybe a gazelle is a better example?) has been shot, but bravely, or naively repeatedly tries to get up, unaware of the damage that has been caused!

Get well soon.... Veliz Navidad!!!

Back
Top Bottom