Advantages the Gooners have been given over the years

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well a new low has been reached.

I think it’s only fair the thread starter is banned from starting threads for the rest of 2024.

This type of offence can’t be a one off. I’d be worried what he’s capable of tbh.

Well a new low has been reached.

I think it’s only fair the thread starter is banned from starting threads for the rest of 2024.

This type of offence can’t be a one off. I’d be worried what he’s capable of tbh.
I'd challenge anyone to drink a full bottle of whiskey and then see what threads they would start if capable.

I'd challenge anyone to drink a full bottle of whiskey and then see what threads they would start if capable.

I’m concerned a/you posted at 7pm and b/ managed no spelling mistakes.

These are both very suspicious.

Either you’re a ridiculous hardcore drinker of George best / Ollie reed levels or you were in a hotel and your full bottle of whiskey was one of those 5cm high ones.

:gallashmm:

I’m concerned a/you posted at 7pm and b/ managed no spelling mistakes.

These are both very suspicious.

Either you’re a ridiculous hardcore drinker of George best / Ollie reed levels or you were in a hotel and your full bottle of whiskey was one of those 5cm high ones.

:gallashmm:
Nah, it was Fireball, only 33% vol, and full bottle is a bit of an exaggeration, 3/4 of a bottle is more accurate. Plus thanks auto correct for no spelling mistakes...

Also it was a 50cl (500ml) bottle.

Back
Top Bottom