Access the forum on your mobile

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone know if and how i can change the Tapatalk app logo to the Fighting cock - it would make my homepage look more down with the kids !

iPhone or Android?

On Android you could just use an icon changer app. Most of the different Launchers have this built in too.

No idea about iPhone.

Having a small problem whilst browsing the forum on my iPhone. Anytime I try to show a spoiler that's a photo, It shows for a second then I get bounced back to the board index. Anyone else experience this?

Stanners said:
Having a small problem whilst browsing the forum on my iPhone. Anytime I try to show a spoiler that's a photo, It shows for a second then I get bounced back to the board index. Anyone else experience this?
Yeah i get that

Stanners said:
All the time.

If you want to see it, just hit the back arrow and you'll get it.

Works on mine (Android) so a bit hard to see what the issue is.

Translation: I don't care.

AberdeenYid said:
Stanners said:
All the time.

Yeah I've been doing that #firstworldproblems

AberdeenYid said:
Stanners said:
All the time.

Great tip.

Speaking of tapatalk though, on Android when never I try to open a tweet Thelonious has posted it fails. Not with anybody else though.

Thelonious said:
Any smilies or tweets using the code don't show on tapatalk
FTW!

I was pleasantly surprised last night to learn that the no mobile version works, afaict, with no glitches on Apple-branded tablet devices.

On android, it gives a link you can click and open in the twitter app to open the tweet. Works fine for everyone's posts but yours.

Back
Top Bottom