Access the forum on your mobile

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
The forum now uses a responsive design so you can just access it on your mobile browser as you would on a desktop computer.

Re: Access the forum from your mobile

You'll have to see if they have brought out a Tapatalk app for Windows mobile.

Re: Access the forum from your mobile

Nope, not free. But makes accessing this forum a lot easier, worth the money imo

Access the forum from your mobile

Using this now and it's pretty sweet. Much easier to use than zooming in and out on an iPhone.

It's £1.99 for anyone that wants to know.

Bit slow to latch onto this but I got it today and it's decent. Much better than browsing on mobiles normally is.

Case, can you design an iPad app for the forum? Maybe one that includes match highlights and pictures of ladies rubbing their breasts? Also, can you do this for free because I don't like paying for apps.

I don't do anything unless Flav tells me to. I reckon a job like this could earn me 3 mins of "sunlight time" out of the basement and a glass of water.

I don't just do stuff for free.

One teeny tiny thing - struggling to get to the next page of a thread on my iphone - if I click "3" for example, it goes to 1... then I tap the little page selection thing, and it works. If I try to use that again, it fails - some bad JavaScript somewhere maybe?

WindyCOYS said:
One teeny tiny thing - struggling to get to the next page of a thread on my iphone - if I click "3" for example, it goes to 1... then I tap the little page selection thing, and it works. If I try to use that again, it fails - some bad JavaScript somewhere maybe?

I was having this exact same issue. But the new style mobile forum is blinding other than that. Top man Case.

Back
Top Bottom